Rustic Rag Banner

Posted on by

A Rag Banner is such an easy project and it makes such a statement as a decoration. It’s simple to make and completely customizable. Try using one for the next birthday party, bridal shower, or baby shower you host!

Rustic Rag Banner {www.homemadeinterest.com}

Our friend’s son is getting married, and they are having a rustic wedding. It is going to be beautiful! You know we were sooo excited when she asked us to help with the bridal shower, especially Melinda, lover-of-all-things-rustic. Hang onto your hats people, you’re going to be seeing LOTS of rustic party ideas!

Today we’re over at Typically Simple sharing our tutorial on making a rustic rag banner. It’s a simple project that looks so beautiful when you are done. You can use any type of fabric you want so it doesn’t have to be rustic, and it isn’t only good for parties, I love seeing it as a backdrop in photos and I think it would be cute in a baby’s room.

Head on over to Typically Simple and check it out. We’ll have more rustic party stuff for you here next week.

katmelsignature

party_button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This entry was posted in Crafts and tagged , , , on by .

About Kat

Kat lives in Maryland with her sweetheart, Rick and their handsome, black and white kitty Sméagol (he pretty much runs the place). She is a sci-fi geek and loves all things Doctor Who. She loves to try new recipes, and lucky for her Rick will eat pretty much anything so he’s always happy to be her guinea pig. When she isn’t cooking something up herself she likes to go out to small locally owned restaurants and try different foods from around the world. Ethiopian, Indian, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese…she loves them all! Of course being crafty is her other favorite thing. She doesn’t know what she would do without her Silhouette Cameo and she looks forward to working on all of the projects she and her BFF come up with. Not a day goes by when they aren’t on the phone together talking about what they want make next!

69 thoughts on “Rustic Rag Banner

1. Diana

Hi, I see you have adapted it for Christmas in one of your other posts as well. It’s such a simple versatile type of decoration, thanks for sharing.

Diana

2. Pingback: fall ideas and recipes

3. Glenda Cates

I do not even sew nor do want to but I think this would be cute in red and white in my sons room. See what the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party creates new things for me to try as if I am not busy enough. Oh well have a great week and I look forward to visiting again soon.

4. Candy

Love this! I’m super excited about incorporating into my fall decorating this year. Thanks for sharing your post at Teach Me Tuesday’s so I could find it! :)
    ~Candy

5. Michelle

Adorable! It looks so pretty…
    Thanks for linking up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party. I have pinned your post to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Board.

6. Linda @ Mixed Kreations

The banner turned out really cute! I have been wanting to make one to use as a valance in my craft room, just having got around to it. I love the fabric’s that you chose. I found your link at From Dream to Reality. Thanks for sharing, and have a great week!

7. Pingback: Link It or Lump It #54 (with Features) |

8. Pingback: 10 Quick Crafts | Monday Funday - Uncommon Designs

9. Pingback: 10 Quick Crafts | Monday Funday Link Party - Setting for Four

10. Pingback: Monday Funday - Creatively Living Blog

11. Pingback: Mabey She Made It 10 Fun Home Decor Ideas - Mabey She Made It

12. Pingback: More Firsts & Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop - Janine's Confessions of a Mommyaholic

13. Pingback: Wednesday Whatsits (124) - White Lights on Wednesday

14. Pingback: 10 Quick Crafts | Monday Funday | A Night Owl Blog

15. Pingback: Fresh Fall DIY Home Decor

16. Pingback: Thursday S.T.Y.L.E. Link Party #37 - Addicted 2 DIY

17. Pingback: Thursday STYLE Link Party #37 - A Prudent Life

18. Pingback: Show Off Friday 117 | What-About.co

19. Shanice

Great idea! Thank you for sharing this post at City of Creative Dream’s City of Links last Friday! I appreciate you taking the time to party with me. Hope to see you again this week :)

20. Pingback: Monday Funday #84 {Quick crafts} - C.R.A.F.T.

21. Pingback: frugal fall projects

22. Pingback: Personalized Monogram Frame - Home. Made. Interest.

23. Pingback: Wonderful Wed Blog Hop #90 | Recipes For Our Daily Bread