This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are 100% ours. #KreateMyHappy #CollectiveBias
These suped-up Cookies n’ Cream Rice Krispies Treats are the perfect afternoon pick-me-up!
Sometimes you need a feel-good treat that isn’t about the kids, or a party, or something going on at work or school…sometimes you just need a fun snack that is just for you, a little afternoon pick-me-up to get you through the rest of the day with a smile. Enter our newest creation, Cookies n’ Cream Rice Krispies Treats!!
These are some seriously awesome, hide-them-from-the-kids-because-you-want-them-all-for-yourself snacks. I know, you’re thinking, “But I don’t wanna have to make Rice Krispies Treats!” We’ve got you covered, skip the step of making them yourself and just grab a box of Rice Krispies Treats at the store. Melinda found ours at Target.
The rest is easy. Slice the Rice Krispies Treat in half and smear some melted peanut butter melts on the inside of each slice, then sprinkle in a few M&M’s plain and JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows and press the two halves back together like an extra awesome PB&J. then dip the whole thing into white chocolate and sprinkle it with chocolate cookie crumbs. Sit them in the fridge for about 10 minutes to let everything firm up. Then quickly eat one before anyone gets home so you don’t have to share! Obviously they will wonder why you are smiling so much when they get home but that will be our little secret.
These little treats are the perfect grown-up snack. They are rich, and indulgent, and once you get all of your ingredients ready you can make 16 all at one time, then hide them on a high shelf in the pantry and save them for those days you need a little something extra.
- 16 Rice Krispies Treats
- 16 oz. White chocolate
- 8 oz. Peanut Butter flavored melts
- 1 c M&Ms Plain
- 1 cJET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 c Chocolate Cookie crumbs
- Unwrap Rice Krispies Treats and cut in half length-wise.
- Melt white chocolate and peanut butter flavored melts in separate mugs.
- Spread peanut butter flavored melts on the inside of the Rice Krispies Treat halves.
- Sprinkle M&Ms and miniature marshmallows on peanut butter flavored melts.
- Press two halves back together.
- Dip Rice Krispies Treat into the white chocolate.
- Sprinkle the white chocolate with chocolate cookie crumbs.
- Place in refrigerator until chocolate had hardened.
If you liked this make sure you head over to the Kellogg’s Family Rewards website and see what awesome Rice Krispies Treats snacks some other creative bloggers have come up with and while you are there make sure to vote for your favorite. You could be one of 20 grand prize winners!
Here’s how you do it:
Eligible entrants will vote on their favorite Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies Treats® recipe on the Kellogg’s Family Rewards® Website and via various social media platforms to be entered into a random drawing for a chance to win prizes. Contest voting runs 3/24-5/3/15
- To enter via Twitter, Pinterest and/or Instagram, go to any of the Social Platforms and include the hashtag #RKTreatSweeps and the name of the Treat recipe you’re voting on in the copy of your post.
- You must also send or share a link of your post to RKTreatSweeps@kellogg.com in order for your SocialPlatformentryto be verified.
- To send or share a link of your post with the Sponsor, go to the Social Platform(s) containing your Treat vote post, go to your profile, select the tweet/pin/post you would like to share with the Sponsor, and copy the link (Twitter) or share the post (Pinterest & Instagram) to RKTreatSweeps@kellogg.com.