I made a delicious meal with Campbell’s® Sauces as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars. #CampbellsSauces
These Slow Cooker Beef Taquitos are made with slow-cooked chuck roast and Campbell’s® Shredded Beef Taco Slow Cooker Sauce.
Taquitos are one of my favorite recipes for a quick and easy dinner. I especially love this version because you cook the meat in a slow cooker with a little help from Campbell’s® Shredded Beef Taco Slow Cooker Sauce. That means all I need to do is put some beef and sauce in the slow cooker in the morning before I head out of the door and when I get home from work the house smells delicious and the meat is fork tender and ready to be made into taquitos.
Note: This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click on a link and purchase a product we may receive a small commission. Thank you!
Two pounds of beef chuck roast will make 16 taquitos. Just add a little salt to the meat and put it in the slow cooker then pour a packet of Campbell’s® Shredded Beef Taco Slow Cooker Sauce over it. This is definitely one of my favorite Campbell’s® Sauces, it has a great tex mex flavor. Set the slow cooker to low and let the meat cook for 7-8 hours.
When the meat has finished cooking it should easily pull apart with a fork. Shred the meat and mix it with sauce then spoon it onto a 6 inch tortilla and sprinkle it with a little cheese. Now is the time to add any extras like bell peppers, jalapenos or onions. Just don’t add too much since you want it to roll up neatly. Once you have your taquitos rolled place them on a baking sheet and bake them at 400°F for 15-20 minutes.
Once they are crisp, they are done. Serve them with some sour cream and salsa, or guacamole. Yum! The best part about this recipe is that you can make it all ahead of time and before baking you can put the taquitos in the freezer for an even easier weeknight dinner. When you are ready to eat them just pull them out of the freezer and bake them for about 25 minutes. Doesn’t get any better than that.
Campbell’s® Shredded Beef Taco Slow Cooker Sauce can be used with chicken or pork too so you can make any kind of taquito you like!
- Campbell’s® Shredded Beef Taco Slow Cooker Sauce
- 2 lb Beef Chuck Roast
- 12- 16 6 inch flour tortillas
- 16 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- Add-ins such as jalapenos, bell peppers, and onions (not required)
- Place 2 lbs of chuck roast in slow cooker.
- Lightly salt the roast.
- Add 1 packet of Campbell’s® Shredded Beef Taco Slow Cooker Sauce to slow cooker.
- Set slow cooker to Low for 7-8 hours.
- Once meat is ready shred it and mix it thoroughly with the sauce.
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Add a small amount of meat to each tortilla along with cheese and any add-ins.
- Roll up the tortillas and place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Once crisp remove from the oven and enjoy!