This quick and easy No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Tart has a no bake Oreo crust and is filled with no bake chocolate chip cookie dough.
Note: This post contains affiliate links. That means if you click on a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Thank you!
Mmmm, this yummy No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Tart makes me drool a little every time I look at it. This easy no bake recipe combines two of my favorite cookie flavors, Oreo and Chocolate Chip, into one amazing chocolate dessert. If you’ve been trying to come up with an easy but decadent chocolate recipes to make for your sweetie this Valentine’s Day consider your dessert menu planned!
Who doesn’t appreciate a rich, delicious chocolate dessert that you don’t even have to turn the oven on for? The base of this no bake tart is made from finely crushed Oreo cookies mixed with melted butter. You press the mixture into your tart pan. I made three 4.75-inch tarts using these mini tart pans but you can use a full size 9-inch tart pan also. The recipe works the same either way you’ll just split the crust mixture and cookie dough filling up between three pans if you make mini tarts. Once you have your Oreo mixture pressed into the tart pan place it in the freezer for at least an hour to let it firm up. While it is in the freezer you can make your no bake chocolate chip cookie dough. Brown sugar, white sugar, butter (softened) and vanilla go in a mixer and you cream them all together. Then begin adding flour a quarter cup at a time alternating it with a tablespoon of milk until you reach a consistency you like. You want the cookie dough filling to be firm enough to hold it’s shape but still smooth and creamy. If you can roll it into a ball that holds it’s shape, but can be flattened easily then you’re good to go. Last but not least add the chocolate chips! Try not to eat the whole bowl while you wait for the tart shells to finish chilling :).
Once the tart shells are ready scoop the cookie dough in to the shells and smooth it out. Then melt a few extra chocolate chips in the microwave and drizzle the chocolate over the top. Just look at those tarts! Aren’t they beautiful? They tasted even better, one chocolate-y bite after another.
- 32 (330g) Oreo cookies
- ½ c Butter, melted
- 1 ½ sticks Butter, softened
- ⅔ c Brown sugar
- ⅔ c Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1½ c All-purpose flour
- 3-4 Tbsp Milk
- 2 c. Semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- Place the Oreo cookies in a food processor and puree until they are finely crushed.
- Melt the butter in the microwave and in a large bowl combine the Oreo cookie crumbles and the butter.
- Press the crust mixture into a 9-inch tart pan, or if you want to make 4-inch tarts split it between 3 tart pans.
- Place tart shells in the freezer for at least 1 hour to let them firm up.
- In a mixing bowl combine the butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla using the paddle attachment to cream the mixture together.
- Slowly add the flour ¼ cup at a time alternating it with 1 Tbsp of milk until you reach a consistency where the dough holds it's shape but is still creamy.
- Add 1 cup of the chocolate chips and fold mixture together.
- Remove the hardened tart shell(s) from the freezer and scoop the cookie dough into the shell (splitting it between all of the shells if you have more than one). Smooth it out with a knife.
- Melt the remaining cup of chocolate chips in the microwave stirring every 30 seconds until it is smooth. Drizzle the chocolate over the tart.
If you’re looking for other decadent chocolate desserts try these!