Best Grilling Accessories for an Awesome BBQ
Here are the best gift ideas for grill masters. Great grilling accessories for an awesome BBQ for the griller in your life. Great gift ideas for Father’s Day if your dad loves to grill.
Note: This post contains affiliate links this means if you click on a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Thank you!
I was searching for unique Father’s Day gift ideas for my husband who loves to grill and found some pretty awesome grilling accessories. Some are over the top and only a true grill master will appreciate them. Here are several grilling accessories that range in price to find the perfect Father’s Day for your husband, dad or brother.
- This Cast Iron Garlic Roaster will draw out the best flavor and spice up any dish. It can be used on the grill or oven. I literally add garlic to every entrée I make. It is a Portuguese staple.
- Using these Cedar & Alder Grilling Wraps you can get that smokey woodsy flavor in any fish or meat that you grill. Just wrap, tie and grill.
- With these Round Steak Button Thermometers you can make sure every steak is cooked to the right temperature. I can’t stand over cooked steak.
- This Carri Chef 2 Propane Grill: Braai Combo is perfect for small spaces and travels well. It comes with a barbecue top and split griddle top too.
- How great would this Mini Hamburger Slider Set be! Such a great time saver. You can flip all 9 at once. It also comes with a bun cutter that trims regular-sized buns to slider size.
- You can fill this Ceramic Chicken Roaster with water, beer or a marinade before cooking on the grill to ensure a tender, flavorful bird every time.
- Grilling on this Himalayan Salt Plate adds delicate flavor to food. You can also chill the plate in the fridge to serve appetizers, cheese and sushi.
- This outdoor BBQ Grill Gazebo is the answer for year-round grilling.
- If you grill hot dogs often this Hot Dog Bun Toaster is a must. Everyone knows hot buns are better.
- If you love to entertain you will love this 8-Person Swivel Raclette Grill. It has a tray and heat-resistant spatula for each guest and swivels to accommodate numerous seating options. It has a grill top, crêpe top and an interchangeable granite warming stone. Out of all the grilling accessories, this is my favorite.
- This Barbecue Pitt Mitt is a grilling staple. It is also reversible for right or left-handed use.
- This Fire Magic Portable Stainless Steel Gas Grill will make all your friends and neighbors jealous. This monster has a lifetime manufacturers warranty.
- This Primo Oval XL Smoker can grill, bake, roast and smoke any food.
- This Louisiana Pellet Grill is a cook everything grill and it’s known for its heavy duty construction and cooking versatility. It is the only grill you will ever need.
- This large Grill Spatula is long enough to keep your hand safe from the heat of the grill. This over-sized, tapered spatula is perfect for flipping large fish, steak, vegetables, and burgers. The only problem will be keeping it outside with the grill, you’ll found it’s perfect for pancakes, too.
- Make the perfect whole grilled chicken with this Beer Can Chicken Roaster.
- This 4 Piece Grill Station is something I have been looking for. It includes separate trays for raw and cooked foods with a fitted lid, and a handy utility caddy for storing barbecue utensils. This compact and durable station is perfect for camping and tailgating.
- This Range Smart iPhone and iPad Thermometer is for the techie griller in the family. Walk away and be alerted when your roast is cooked to perfection.
- This Pizzeria Pronto Outdoor Pizza Oven will bake fresh pizza in just five minutes. Make the perfect gourmet pizza every time.
Remember that by giving these as Father’s Day gifts, this will also benefit you. You will be the one enjoying all the grilled deliciousness. For more Father’s Day gift ideas he’ll love check out this and this. If he loves golf here is a great guide. If you’re feeling crafty here is a DIY guide of popular Pinterest Father’s Day gift ideas.