Father’s Day Gift Guide
Do you struggle every year trying to find the ultimate Father’s Day gift? I polled the men in my family and searched for the trending gifts this year. Here’s my Father’s Day Gift Guide that are sure to put a smile on his face.
This Father’s Day I have got to go above and beyond my usual card and dinner out (I know, I know, I suck!). For Mother’s Day my husband gave me the best gift a wife/mother could ask for! He took care of both the kids all day and CLEANED the whole house!!!! Yes, he cleaned the house all by himself. In my house that has never happened, never the WHOLE house. Needless to say, I was surprised and most importantly relieved. Ugh, I’m not a fan of cleaning. I try to find the quickest and easiest way to keep things clean (evidenced by my love for my Roombas).
Here’s a list of possible Father’s Day gifts to make my, and your, husband/dad feel special this year.
1. This Shave Ready Kit is a great gift for the grooming enthusiast in your life. My brother-in-law keeps dropping hints that he wants a straight razor.
2. Men love their gadgets! This Logitech Harmony Remote is pretty impressive. Get rid of all those dusty remotes and have only one that does it all. My favorite feature is the “help” button since I’m technologically challenged.
3. This Cuisinart Stainless-Steel Grill Set is perfect for grilling season. Bonus, if he grills, you don’t have to cook dinner! He doesn’t have to know that this actually benefits you too 🙂
4. Put the Old Spice and Acqua Di Gio in the trash! It’s 2015, get him smelling like it. This Lacoste Cologne is one of the popular scents of this season.
5. Every man loves to eat! This Dad’s Pail of Treats is great for any foodie.
6. We just had family pictures done in the Spring, this Dad Distressed Black Frame will be perfect for my husband’s desk.
7. Going to be honest, not sure why the men I polled want this but they do. So I did some research! Why is this Copper Mule Mugbetter? It’s all about the temperature of a drink, copper oxides, and something about bubbles. The list goes on and on. Interesting read on why these mugs are trending.
8. Manly man alert gift! These Pocket Knife can be personalized. Funny story, my husband is color blind and he recently bought pocket knife and when he opened it, it was metallic pink. He swore it was gray. So I feel obligated to buy him a new one that looks a bit more manly.
9. Loving this Personalized Mini Wood Speaker for his office. It’s compatible with anything that plays music.
10. When he’s not using this Personalized Amber Beer Growler, I will gladly use it as decor.
For more Father’s Day gift ideas check out my top techie, foodie, grooming and athletic gift guides.
And remember to give him a big smooch!