Gifts Grandma will love
Mother’s Day gifts Grandma will love! A gift your grandmother will actually use and cherish.
Note: This post contains affiliate links. That means if you click on a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Thank you!
Sure grandma will love the cute handprint cards from the grandkids, but how about getting her something she will use and enjoy. If she is a baker, gardener, tea drinker or just likes to be cozy here are 10 gifts grandma will love.
- Monogrammable Throw– I love all the bright colors this cozy throw comes in. Everyone loves personalized gifts! Great for keeping her warm all winter long.
- Hidden Quote Pie Pans– Totally adorable for any baker but I’m sure grandma will find this amusing.
- 3-piece Gardening Kit– Look stylish while gardening. These kits come in several different patterns and colors. The knee cushion is perfect for when she’s pulling weeds.
- Faux Fur Slippers– My mom’s feet are always cold, she will love these. I may need to get some for myself too!
- KONE Brewing System– If she is a coffee or tea lover then this is a must have! The stainless steel mesh allows more oils to steep, creating a fuller body to the coffee than a paper filter can. To add to the cleverness of the design, you can steep a pot of tea by leaving the KONE filter inside with the lid on.
- DIY Mason Jar Herb Kit– You don’t need a green thumb for this project, just a love for fresh herbs! Water them once a week and you’ll be enjoying freshly grown herbs right in your own kitchen in no time.
- Vintage Inspired Floral Apron– These bring back memories of grandma cooking for the holidays.
- Grandma’s Cupcake Notebook– Grandma can stay organized by jotting down all her to-do lists in this adorable notebook.
- Toile and Tile Porcelain Infuser Mugs– These mugs are too pretty to pass up for your tea loving grandma! Dishwasher safe too.
- Family Collage Wall Frame– Put a smile on her face by filling this frame up with family pictures.
Get your Mother’s Day gift shopping for grandma done early this year so you have more time to leave hints for your husband of the gifts you want! One day you’ll be a grandma and you too will get sick of those handprint cards!
For more gift or DIY ideas follow our Mother’s Day pinterest board.
Follow Home.Made.Interest.’s board Holidays- Mother’s Day on Pinterest.
If you come across something you like, give your hubby
a gentle nudge the link to what you want 🙂
Happy Mother’s Day!