Golf Accessories for the Golfer that has it all!
Looking for Golf Accessories for the Golfer that has it all? Find gifts for golfers that they will love from amateurs to avid golf lovers or plan a golfers dream golfing trip.
Note: This post contains affiliate links this means if you click on a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Thank you!
I am going to be honest, I know nothing about golf, nor do I want to. This is a sport that my husband enjoys and I want nothing to do with it. I don’t want him coming with me to get pedicures and he doesn’t want me nagging him during his swing. In all fairness, I have tried to like it by going to the driving range. Sorry can’t do it, it is boring and way too slow for me. I appreciate the skill needed, it’s just not for me and that is okay. I don’t need to like everything my husband likes. God knows he doesn’t like anything I enjoy doing, like shopping and going to the spa. To each his own. It sure does make gift buying for him easy though. There are countless amounts of golf accessories out there. It is a sure bet that every Father’s Day and Christmas, he gets something to do with golf.
With the help of my husband and father-in-law who also loves golf, they helped me find some golf accessories for the golfer that has it all!
- Golf Cart Kit– I love this idea of getting the frame and kit to re-do the golf cart you already have. This project will keep him busy for a while. My brother-in-law has one and it could use a new look.
- Callaway Golf Pocket Ball Retriever– This ball retriever is sturdy and will not bend when fully extended.
- Golf Ball Alignment Tool– This handy tool lets you mark both sides of the ball and helps promote a proper swing path. How exciting! (dripping with sarcasm)
- Golfball Finder Glasses– The special blue lenses work to illuminate everything white so you can find your lost balls and look super hip while doing it 🙂 I would totally rock these!
- Orlimar Bullit Click Three Wheel Golf Cart– It’s lightweight and features a one-step folding design for easy transport and storage. The adjustable handle can be customized to fit golfers of any height too.
- Game Golf Live Device Tracking System– This is for all those techie golfers! This lets you capture your stats in real-time, while you play, on your iOS or Android phone.
- Tour Elite glove– Can’t go wrong with buying a golfer a new glove! Check his old one and try to get the same one but new. Golfers are weird about trying new things if they have a favorite already.
- Golf Collapsible Chipping Net– Do not sit in this, this is not a chair. I repeat, this is not a chair! This is to practice your chip shot, duh.
- GPS Golf Watch– This watch has a high-sensitivity GPS receiver that give precise yardage to the front, back and middle of greens. It has the ability to measure shot distances and a course odometer. Mind blown!
- Footjoy DryJoy Casual Golf Shoe– I’m all for looking good on the green! The lightweight cushioned fit-bed provides extreme underfoot comfort and heel support.
- Adidas Golf Shoe– Can you have to many shoes? You need a black pair too right? These are super sleek-looking.
- Breaking 80 Golf Rangefinder– Make sure there is nothing in the way of your perfect shot! I’m starting to think with all these gadgets to help you make a hole in one, this should be pretty easy? Or that this is predominantly a man’s sport and that explains the endless amounts of gadgets and gizmos.
- Dual Canopy Umbrella– Be warned that this is huge and much larger than the average golf umbrella. I may need this for my sons soccer games. It’s 72 inches!
- Multi-function Golf Tool– This is pretty much a basic tool every golfer has. If you are clueless in what to buy, this is a safe bet. Great stocking stuffer for Christmas too.
- Metal Gold Bag Organizer– This may be more of a gift for me. This keeps the garage neat! No explanation needed on this item.
- Golf Double Layer Trunk Locker– I added this again since it is the most popular item in my Gift Ideas Your Man Will Love post. It is the most bought and clicked on item.
Now if you’re feeling super generous and you want to give more than just some golf accessories, here are the top ten golfing trips that will blow him away. Plan a trip for him and some of his buddies, or tag along, there are spas at the resorts too. These are in no particular order.
- The Inn at Spanish Bay (Pebble Beach, CA)
- Fairmont Grand Del Mar (San Diego, CA)
- The Broadmoor (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Four Seasons Resort Hualalai (Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii)
- Fox Harb’r Resort (Canada)
- Sandy Lane Hotel (Barbados)
- The Cloister (Sea Island, GA)
- The Greenbrier (White Sulphur Springs, WV)
- The American Club (Kohler, WI)
- One & Only Ocean Club (New Providence Island)
Whether you decide on golf accessories or an amazing golf trip, I’m sure he will be pleased.