Here are my Kids’ Easter Basket Ideas for Little Boys and Girls this Easter. I’m determined to get them filled early so we all can enjoy family time.
This post contains affiliate links. That means if you click on a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Thank you!
I put together a separate list for boys and girls to make it easier. Here are a few of my kids’ Easter basket favorites.
1. These My first Wipe Books are great and come in several different subjects depending on what stage your children is in. Wiping is half the fun for them.
2. After having two kids and trying out every sippy cup produced, I have finally found one that works for both my kids and will grow with them for a couple years. I love the size and quality of these CamelBak cups. Dishwasher safe which is s must for me.
3. This may be more for me in hopes they don’t eat them. What’s Easter without Chocolate Cover Peeps?
4. My son is at that age where he wants to care for something, have something that is his own. These Grow Kits are perfect, he waters it and watches it grow. Much better than getting a pet fish.
6. This Classic Card Games Set is great for traveling or entertaining them when we go out to dinner. Enjoyment for the whole family.
7. Kids of all ages love playdough. These Play-Doh Eggs are super cute for Easter.
8. My son is consistently asking us to make paper airplanes, this Paper Airplanes Kit will keep him busy for hours.
9. What boy doesn’t have Lego’s? This Lego Easter Bunny fits right in for Easter.
Now for the girls’ favorites:
1. This Hello Kitty Bunny is adorable, my little girl loves sleeping with hers.
2. You can’t ever have too many books, my daughter loves flip books, this Easter Book keeps her entertained and motivated to learn.
3. Goldfish seem to be the go-to kids’ snack and they love them.
4. This year my little girl’s favorite movie is Tinker Bell and the Legend of the Neverbeast .
5. Ever since my two were babies I have loved this brand, the Mustela Bubble Bath smells so good. I always give Mustela products to new moms.
6. Included the Play-Doh Eggs again, can’t help it, the egg shape is super cute and both boys & girls love it.
7. I buy my kids a toothbrush every chance I get. They love brushing their teeth, who wouldn’t with this adorable Dora the Explorer Battery Operated Toothbrush .
8. With it now being Spring, the weather is perfect to spend afternoons outside drawing on the sidewalk with this Sidewalk Chalk.
9. You can’t go wrong with Barbie, this is the Barbie Easter Doll. Every little girl would love this!
10. This is my favorite coloring book, I bet my mom wishes they had these when I was little. The Crayola Color Wonder is perfect because the markers only work on the special paper in these coloring books. No mess, no marks on your walls!
I’ve made it super easy for you, start now so you’re not scrambling the day before Easter like everyone else. Pass this list over to grandma, I bet she’d appreciate the help!
Hurry over to Pottery Barn Kids for their Spring Sale! Filling up my online shopping cart now!