Mother’s Day Gift Ideas – What Moms Really Want!
Mother’s Day will be here before you know it. I have made it super easy for you to get her Mother’s Day gifts- she really wants.
Sometimes Most of the time my husband needs a suggestion on what I really want. I have been told that I am difficult to shop for, so I have made it easy for all the husbands out there. Go ahead and share this post on your Facebook and maybe he’ll get the hint 😉
1. Mud Pie Initial Canvas Tote– How cute is this tote! Fill it up with a beach towel, water bottle and magazine or #5. This would be perfect for my Aruba trip. I can use it as a carry on and beach bag.
2. Selfie Stick– Don’t laugh, I want one! Moms never get to be in pictures because they are always the ones taking them! My nieces had one at Easter and we all were using it. It can actually be held pretty far away so it would come in handy when I want to take pics of myself with the kids.
3. Color Image Scanner– I have a ton of photo albums full of pictures from my childhood (before everything went digital) that I want to scan into my computer. I know my mom would love this too.
4. Spa-in-a-basket– Yes please, I want a peaceful quiet bath. No screaming kids, doors closed, wine in hand. You can’t go wrong with a spa kit. We all need some relaxation!
5. Kindle– If you have any avid readers, this is a must have. I do most of my reading on vacation, never travel without my Kindle. I need to upgrade to this “glare-free” version.
6. Super Plush Bath Robe– How am I suppose to take a relaxing bath without a robe? I just want to snuggle in this, looks so soft and comfy.
7. Alex and Ani Bangle Bracelets– I’m sure you have seen these everywhere. I wear mine everyday, I even shower with them. Great accessory for everyday use.
8. Mother’s Day Gift Mug– Love my coffee! This saying is hilarious.
9. Keurig– If your mom enjoys coffee, please do her a favor and buy her a Keurig. My mom & dad swore by there automatic coffee maker, you know the ones with the coffee filters, coffee grounds everywhere, until I bought them a Keurig. Now they have one at work, home, and Florida home. I use mine everyday.
10. Personalized Cutting Board– I may have a small obsession with all things personalized. This would be great to serve on too.
I will be forwarding this to my husband as a guide 🙂