No Bake Blackberry Lime Mini Frozen Pies
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EffortlessPies #CollectiveBias
This easy No Bake Blackberry Lime Mini Frozen Pies recipe is going to make a great snack for the kids or summer dessert for the family.
Summer is going to be here soon! I have to keep telling myself that because right now we’re going on 16 straight days of rain and cool weather. It’s the middle of May though so the sun is going to have to come out at some point though…right? Soon the kids are going to be getting out of school and this year summer vacation is going to a totally new experience for me because instead of working I’ll be at home with the kids! While I’m sure there will be days where I’m pulling my hair out I’m really looking forward to getting to spend the summer having fun with them.
Being the planner that I am I’ve already started to collect ideas for things we can do together and since the blog doesn’t stop for summer vacation (I love you guys! :)) some of those activities include simple recipes that the kids can help me with. My daughter is getting to the age where she is interested in what I’m doing in the kitchen and she always wants to help with my latest recipe. Today’s easy dessert is one that doesn’t require any baking and has just a few simple steps so it is going to be perfect for her to help with.
These blackberry lime mini pies are frozen so they make a great snack or dessert for the summer and my kids can’t get enough of them. You can make them with all different combinations of fruit and Greek yogurt. I went with blackberries and Oikos® Key Lime Greek Yogurt. You start with fresh blackberries and Oikos® Vanilla Greek Yogurt. Place both ingredients in a blender and puree the mixture. This may be my daughter’s favorite part to help with :). You’ll end up with a beautiful purple yogurt.
Pour the mixture into a bowl and gently fold in half of the Reddi-wip® Original. Then add the Oikos® Key Lime Greek Yogurt to a separate bowl and gently fold the other half of the Reddi-wip® Original in. Now for the fun part. Add the key lime yogurt mixture to the Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts. These little crusts are part of what make this recipe so effortless. They are perfect little mini pie shells that are ready and waiting to be filled with whatever you come up with! Once you have the key lime yogurt mixture in the mini pie crusts add drops of the blackberry yogurt mixture across the top. Then use a toothpick or the tip of a knife to swirl the blackberry yogurt around. When you’re done pop them all in the freezer and wait at least 3 hours or until pies are firm.
When they are ready top them with the rest of your fresh blackberries and little more Reddi-wip® Original, because really you can never have enough, and enjoy! Everyone in my house loves these and I love that they are in cute little individual servings so I can just take one or two out of the freezer as a healthier snack or dessert option.
No Bake Blackberry Lime Frozen Mini Pies
- 2 5.3 oz container Oikos® Key Lime Greek Yogurt
- 1 5.3 ounce container Oikos® Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 4 ½ c Reddi-wip® Original
- 1 cup Blackberries + more for garnish
- 6 Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts
- Mix plain yogurt with 1 c of blackberries in a blender and puree.
- Gently fold 1 1/2 c Reddi-wip® Original into the blackberry mixture.
- In a seperate bowl gently fold 3 c Reddi-wip® Original into the Oikos® Key Lime Greek Yogurt.
- Add the key lime greek yogurt mixture to the pie crusts.
- Add dots of the blackberry yogurt mixture into the key lime yogurt mixture and use a toothpick or the tip of a knife to swirl it around.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours or overnight, if possible, until it's firm.
- Remove from freezer and top with fresh blackberries and Reddi-wip® Original.
You can find everything you need for this effortless pie recipe at Walmart.