Graduating from preschool is a big deal! These preschool graduation gift ideas from grandparents are sure to leave a lasting impression.
Note: This post contains affiliate links this means if you click on a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Thank you!
This is the first of many important graduations in your child or grandchild’s life. Preschool, kindergarten, 5th grade, 8th grade, high school and college graduation are the popular ones. These preschool graduation gift ideas are for the most part useful and many of them help prepare them for kindergarten. I wish I had these when my son graduated preschool. He will be graduating kindergarten next month (tear), oh how time flies by.
Here are a few favorite books to prepare them for the upcoming school year. These are great for busy work over the summer break too.
1. This LeapFrog Learning Game: Get Ready for Kindergarten is a great tool in preparation for the big K. If you don’t have one already, you will need a LeapPad tablet or LeapsterGS.
2. Look Out Kindergarten, Here I Come! will become a nighttime ritual. A super sweet book to help ease any anxiety for the upcoming school year. To help ease parents fears and anxiety, I suggest talking to other parents with older kids and to read this.
3. Are you Ready for Kindergarten? is a great way to practice reading with your child or grandchild.
4. The Trait Crate from Scholastic is a whole kit that will aid in reading, vocabulary and writing.
Here are some hands-on preschool graduation gift ideas for when the books above become overwhelming.
5. The Preschool Alphabet A-Z Preschool Version is a great matching letter to word game. Great for travel too!
6. This Spinny Speller makes learning how to spell fun!
7. These Animal ArtFolio Art Sets are great for any artist and pack up nicely for long car rides over the summer.
8. This Alphabet & Numbers Puzzle is a cute puzzle that makes it fun to learn. The pieces are wipeable too.
My mom tip below for any personalized backpacks, do not put your child’s name on the outside of their bags. You do not want strangers approaching them and knowing their name.
9. Loving this Pineapple Lunch Box from Pottery Barn Kids. Both of my kids have lunch boxes from there. They last and are worth every penny.
10. These Animal Backpacks are the perfect size for your soon-to-be kindergartener and super cute!
11. These Teacher’s Pet Lunch Boxes have matching backpacks. Adorable!
12. These Pottery Barn Backpacks have several designs, sizes and can all be personalized. Remember only personalize with initials.
Next are my favorites!
13. This Clear Space Acrylic Desk is amazeballs! The clear construction of this acrylic kids desk keeps the room looking more open.
14. This Teepee would be a great area for your little one to read.
15. This Adirondack Chair is seat sized just for them. It is made to left outside, so nothing to worry about.
16. These Anywhere Chairs are great for any room in the house. These is several fabrics and color to pick from.
Here’s some more fun preschool graduation gift ideas!
17. I personally love this Gobs of Jobs Activity Chart. If your child hasn’t already started doing odds and ends around the house, now is a great time to start. This chart makes it fun.
18. These Animal Sounds Alarm Clocks will make it easy to get up on time for when school starts.
19. This Build Your Own Robot Set helps develop their fine motor skills and problem-solving skills.
Our little babies are growing up too fast, spoil them! Before we know it, they will be moving out 🙁
Enjoy the summer! I am hoping to spend most of the summer at the beach. Seems like the best way to keep both of my kids busy and exhausted 🙂