36 Things I cannot live without!
These 36 things I cannot live without! These things make life easier for me and they make birthday gifts that never disappoint.
Note: This post contains affiliate links this means if you click on a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Thank you!
I turned the big 3-6 last week which got me thinking about happiness. What really gives me happiness and how the things that make me happy now are so different from in my twenties. Kids will do that to you! I won’t bore you with how a clean house puts a smile on my face or having a day that my darling children don’t argue is what brings me happiness nowadays. I am going to share with you my all time favorite 36 things I cannot live without. Some small things that I use everyday, some big ones that I love. I figure this will be a good post to reference if you ever feel the need to buy me something 😉
Here’s 36 things I cannot live without, in no particular order.
- Gucci Belt Bag– Lets be real, it’s a fanny pack and it is awesome! This may be the best purse I have ever purchased. Great for travel because your hands are free to pull luggage and it’s small enough that you can quickly pack into your carry-on to get through security. I use it everyday which justifies the price tag.
- chloe + isabel– I totally fell in love with this jewelry that my cousin Jenny sells. Such good quality and affordable. All of the pieces are hypoallergenic, nickel-free, and lead safe. There’s even a lifetime replacement guarantee on all Chloe + Isabel jewelry pieces.
- LuLaRoe– I first fell in love with the “butter” leggings then I found out about the dresses and skirts! I even have matching leggings with my mini me. I love bright colors and bold patterns which are easy to find in all of the LuLaRoe pieces.
- Stitch Fix– Who doesn’t want a personal shopper? It’s like Christmas every time I get a new fix in the mail. I have gotten some pretty outfits that I would have never tried on at the store!
- Under Armour Sneakers– I have tried all the brands out there. These sneakers are the only ones that I can stand all day in without my feet hurting.
- No-slip Headbands– I love wearing these! Trying to find headbands that actually don’t slip is near impossible. I swear I have an oddly shaped head because nothing ever stays on, until now. I got the glitter headbands and that stay put all day long. I order them every time I see them on Jane.com (Another place I love to shop!).
- Rodan+Fields– Yes, at my age I need to start taking care of my skin. This stuff is amazeballs. The daily moisturizer is my favorite.
- Sea Moss Black Sand Scrub– I use this every time I shower. It’s so refreshing in the morning. It keeps my skin soft and smooth.
- Matrix Blonde Shampoo & Conditioner– My favorite neighbor got me using this. Love the smell and it leaves my hair so soft. Thanks Bree!
- Dior Eyebrow Pencil– I cannot stress how important it is to line your brow! It makes such a difference. This is a universal color. It also has a brush attached to the other side.
- Tweezerman Point Tweezer– The key is the point! It is super sharp. I have a lot of fine hairs so the sharp point makes it easy to pull out any hair. There is free lifetime sharpening too 🙂
- MAC Matte Lipstick– Everyone always asks what I put on my lips to keep my lipstick on all day long without reapplying. This! It stays on even after I eat.
- Hermes Le Jardin De Monsieur perfume– I don’t remember how I found this or where but it’s my favorite! This is the first perfume that I actually finished and had to purchase it again. Which reminds me, I’m low…
- deborah lippmann nail polish– I’ve used OPI and essie, which are okay for a few days. Then I found my beloved, deborah lippmann nail polish. It costs a little more but you only need one coat and it lasts. No chips and doesn’t peel. Treat yourself ladies! It will not disappoint.
- Sawyer Stay-Put Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30– I have to give my husband credit. He found this gem and it has changed my life. Make sure you get SPF 30, it is a special formula that isn’t greasy and it DOES stay on. I put it on myself and kids before heading to the pool or beach and never have to reapply. My son will be in the water all day and still doesn’t get burnt. I used it in Africa where the sun it super strong and never burned. I will never use any other sunscreen ever again.
- Dr. Forman– He made me love my body. My whole life I was fat. I use the word fat because it’s true. I looked in the mirror and wished I could have a flat stomach like a lot of other women. After having two c-sections and losing 60 lbs, my belly was gross. I may be harsh but that is how I felt and saw myself. Last winter, I got a tummy tuck and lipo. It changed my life, he changed my life. Besides making me look beautiful, this man is genuinely nice. He loves what he does and does it well! I will forever be grateful for him. He is my angel! I am very open about my procedures and will answer any questions you may have. I will even share my before and after pictures. YIKES!
- Voss water– Yes, I am a water snob. You wouldn’t know it because I’m not proud of it. I like good tasting water! There I said it. Something about the taste of Voss…so clean and pure.
- Diet Dr. Pepper- Love me some diet pepper! It’s that simple. It’s great.
- Blue Diamond Sriracha almonds– Hot damn these are good! I can’t stand the taste of sriracha but these I love. My go-to snack. I make everyone try them, and so far everyone likes them too.
- Dipped Cones- I cannot resist dipped ice cream cones. This is my kryptonite!
- Unrefined Coconut Oil– I put one tablespoon in my coffee everyday. Been doing that for over 3 years now. It gives me energy, clear skin, and makes me feel full until lunch. Just a few benefits of coconut oil!
- Butter Toffee K-cups– YUM! Best flavor ever. I drink two cups of coffee everyday. I cannot start my day without it. If by some chance I don’t get my coffee, beware! Don’t look at me or speak to me. You should probably just run and hide.
- Splenda Zero Liquid– Spare me the lecture on how this stuff if bad for you. I love it, so back off!
- Tervis Tumbler with travel lid– I have several, they rock and are super pretty. Microwave; freezer & dishwasher safe. Unconditional lifetime guarantee.
- Chourico (Portuguese sausage)– Best sausage you will ever eat. I may be biased since I am Portuguese.
- Stoney River Steakhouse and Grill– My favorite restaurant. Candied bacon deviled eggs, delicious rib-eye, creamed spinach and creme brulee. I order that every time!
- Squatty Potty– I know, TMI. This is awesome! Read up on it, it is a life changer.
- OtterBox Cell Phone Case– Never have a cracked screen or broken phone again.
- Canon Camera– This is my baby. This is the camera I use to take all of our pictures for the blog.
- PicMonkey- I am kinda embarrassed to admit that I edit all my blog pictures on this amateur photo editing site but I love it. It is so easy to use.
- Logitech Wireless Trackball– I have used this mouse for over 15 years. I can never go back to anything else.
- Rock Band 4– When I do have a night free, which is rare, my hubby and I indulge in my guilty pleasure. He plays the guitar and I sing (badly). We stay up all night playing and touring across the world. It’s the little things in life.
- Howard Stern- Either you love or hate him. I tend to not like those who hate him 🙂 I listen to him every morning that he is live.
- Italian Greyhounds- The best and worst dog breed ever. I have two, because you can’t only have one. Bella and Ragu are my little babies. They behave more like children but don’t talk back.
- Dallas Cowboys- My brother who is 11 years older has loved the Cowboys for as long as I can remember, that is how I became a fan.
- Madonna- I saved the best for last on my 36 things I cannot live without list. She is a goddess!
And these are 36 things I cannot live without! These favorites give you a little insight into my life. If you have any questions about any of the items above please comment below or email me.
Happy Birthday to my fellow Cancers!