One Pot Low Carb Shrimp Alfredo
This easy one pot meal is a combination of shrimp, fresh tomatoes, zucchini noodles, and creamy alfredo sauce.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 7 minutes
Total Time 17 minutes
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 cloves Garlic diced
- 1 lb Shrimp , cooked and peels tails off
- 18 oz Zucchini noodles (4-6 zucchinis)
- 1 c . Cherry tomatoes , halved
- 4 leaves Fresh Basil
- 1 jar Bertolli® Creamy Basil Alfredo Sauce
- Note: If you want to use fresh , uncooked shrimp you can. Just saute the shrimp with the garlic for 2-3 minutes or until it becomes pink then proceed with the recipe as written.
In a skillet over medium high heat add diced garlic and saute for 30 seconds.
Add shrimp, zucchini, tomatoes, fresh basil, and Bertolli® Creamy Basil Alfredo Sauce.
Cook for 5-7 minutes or until warmed through.
Calories: 330kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 243mg | Sodium: 1149mg | Potassium: 440mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 2200IU | Vitamin C: 47mg | Calcium: 170mg | Iron: 3.4mg