Grilled Peach and Berry Summer Salad
Grilled peaches, fresh berries, crumbled goat cheese, and organic spinach and arugula topped with a tangy balsamic dressing makes a healthy summer salad.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 2 Peaches halved
- 2 tablespoons Butter melted
- 5 ounces approx 2 - 3 c Earthbound Farm 1/2 & 1/2 Baby Spinach & Baby Arugula mix
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Crumbled goat cheese
Sweet Balsamic Dressing
- 3 tablespoons Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoons Raspberry Jelly seedless
- 2-3 teaspoons Honey
- 1-2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil
Brush peach halves with butter on all sides and then place face down the grill.
Cook over medium high heat for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until fruit begins to soften.
While the peaches cook add all of the sweet balsamic dressing ingredients to a mason jar, fasten the lid and shake it until it is mixed.
Once the peaches are ready add them to the greens along with the raspberries,, blueberries, and goat cheese.
Pour the sweet balsamic dressing over the salad and enjoy!
Calories: 939kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 78g | Saturated Fat: 23g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 375mg | Potassium: 854mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 162.2% | Vitamin C: 68.2% | Calcium: 18% | Iron: 24.8%