Zucchini Pad Thai
This zucchini pad thai low carb, gluten-free. Made with SPLENDA® it has no sugar, and the zucchini noodles (zoodles) are made using a spiralizer. It is a great substitute for traditional pad thai!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 4 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener Granulated
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 2 large zucchini spiralized or julienned into thin strips
- 2 cups bean sprouts washed and drained
- 4 scallions chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- 4 teaspoons chopped peanuts
In a medium saucepan, combine rice vinegar, fish sauce, lime juice, and SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated and bring to a boil.
In a small bowl beat eggs. Pour egg over boiling sauce and allow to cook, breaking up with a fork until just done. Remove from heat and set aside in a bowl. Wipe saucepan clean.
In saucepan, sauté peanut oil and garlic. Add zucchini. Sauté for two minutes on medium heat. Stir in scallions. Add sauce, cilantro, and bean sprouts. Sauté on medium heat for three more minutes. Garnish with a teaspoon of chopped peanuts.