Keto Antipasto Salad
This easy Keto Antipasto Salad is packed full of Italian meats, cheeses, and vegetables for a delicious low carb side dish that is perfect for parties!
- 1 head Cauliflower approximately 4 cups florets
- ½ pound Genoa Salami cut into bite size pieces
- ½ pound Prosciutto cut into bite size pieces
- 3 ounces Pepperoncinis
- 5 ounces Roasted red peppers
- 13.75 ounces Artichoke Heart quaters drained
- 3 ounces Black olives
- 8 ounces Fresh mozzarella we used small balls or you can cut into bite size cubes.
- 5-6 leaves Fresh Basil
In a small bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients. Set aside.
Cut cauliflower into bite-size florets and place them in a pot with approximately 1 inch of water. Place lid on the pot and bring to a boil steaming the cauliflower for 3-5 minutes until it is slightly tender.
Drain the cauliflower and pat dry. Place in a gallon size resealable bag, or a resealable container and pour half of the dressing over it. Place in refrigerator to marinate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
Next day toss all ingredients together and pour remaining dressing over the antipasto salad.
Chill until ready to serve.
Calories: 444kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 1842mg | Potassium: 478mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 884IU | Vitamin C: 62mg | Calcium: 196mg | Iron: 2mg