Easy Peppermint Fluff Dip
Crush peppermints and creamy marshmallow fluff make this dip the perfect holiday dessert!
- 7 ounces Marshmallow Fluff
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- ¼ cup Peppermints crushed
- 1-2 drops Red food coloring optional
- Chocolate graham crackers or other dippers
Using a mixer on low combine Marshmallow Fluff, cream cheese, and peppermint extract.
Sprinkle with crushed peppermints and continue to mix until they are fully incorporated into the fluff.
Add red food coloring to create a light pink color. This is optional.
Serve with chocolate graham crackers, or your favorite dipper.
Calories: 157kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 72mg | Potassium: 31mg | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 305IU | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 0.1mg