Slow Cooker Pizza Soup
Slow cooker pizza soup is a delicious crock pot tomato soup with all of the spices that give it that pizza sauce flavor.
- 28 ounces Nature's Promise® Crushed Tomatoes with Basil
- 6 ounces Nature's Promise® tomato paste
- 32 ounces Nature's Promise® Chicken Broth
- 1 tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1-2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon Oregano dried
- 1 tablespoon Basil fresh
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt plus more to taste
- 3 cup Nature's Promise® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Your favorite pizza toppings 1-2 cup of each depending on how many toppings
Add crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, broth, onion powder, garlic, oregano, basil, sugar, and salt to the slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours.
Half an hour - 1 hour before serving add mozzarella cheese and the pizza toppings of your choice.
Let it continue to cook on low for 30 minutes to 1 hour then serve and enjoy!
Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 1691mg | Potassium: 860mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1125IU | Vitamin C: 29.4mg | Calcium: 365mg | Iron: 3.5mg