Buffalo Chicken Nachos
These buffalo chicken nachos are piled high with buffalo chicken, and blue and cheddar cheese.
- 1 bag Cape Cod® Potato Chips
- 1/2 c Buffalo sauce divided
- 1 4-6 oz Chicken breast cooked
- 2 oz Blue cheese crumbled
- 4 oz Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 c Blue cheese dressing
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Spread chips on a baking sheet.
Toss cubed pieces of baked chicken in 1/4 cup of buffalo sauce.
Spread chicken over the potato chips.
Sprinkle blue cheese and cheddar cheese over the chips.
Bake in oven for 5 minutes.
Drizzle with blue cheese dressing and the rest of the buffalo sauce.