Chicken Jalapeno Popper Cups
These easy Chicken Jalapeno Popper Cups are made with phyllo cups stuffed with a creamy chicken jalapeno filling. It is the perfect bite size appetizer for parties.
- 2 cups Chicken cooked and shredded
- 8 ounces Cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 can 4 ounces Chopped green chilies
- 2 ounces Diced jalapeno peppers fresh
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 30 Mini Fillo Shells two packages
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheddar, green chilies, jalapeno peppers and Parmesan until blended.
Stir in shredded chicken.
Fill each phyllo cup with about a tablespoon of chicken mixture.
Place on baking sheet and bake until filling is hot, about 10 minutes.
Garnish with a fresh jalapeno slice. (optional)
Calories: 87kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 79mg | Potassium: 29mg | Vitamin A: 150IU | Vitamin C: 2.4mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 0.1mg