Instant Pot Vegetable Soup
Instant Pot vegetable soup is a delicious, comforting soup you can make right in the pressure cooker. Perfect for a vegetarian lunch or dinner any day of the week.
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 3.5 ounces Onion diced
- 3.5 ounces Celery finely diced
- 3.5 ounces Carrot finely diced
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 15 ounces (1 can) Diced tomatoes
- 15 ounces (1 can) Tomato sauce
- 6 cups Vegetable broth
- 16 ounces Frozen mixed vegetables make sure it is the kind that includes carrots, potatoes, green beans, corn, and lima beans. Bonus points if it includes okra!
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
Set Instant Pot to SAUTE and add olive oil followed by onion, celery, and carrots. Cook for 5 minutes to soften vegetables. Add garlic and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes.
Add the rest of the ingredients to the pot and stir together.
Lock lid in place and turn valve to SEALING. Cook at high pressure for 15 minutes then do a natural release for 15 minutes.
Turn valve to VENTING and release any remaining steam. Unlock lid and add salt and pepper to taste.
Serving: 8ounces | Calories: 77kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1001mg | Potassium: 394mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 4547IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 1mg