Cheesy Corn Dip
This easy Cheesy Corn Dip is full of whole corn kernels, 3 cheeses, and bacon for a creamy hot dip that will have you coming back for more.
- 15.5 oz Canned Del Monte Whole Kernel Corn , drained
- 6 strips Cooked Bacon , chopped
- 6 oz Cream cheese , softened
- 4 oz. Feta cheese , crumbled
- 4 oz Mozzarella cheese , shredded
- ¼ c Fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- ½ c Red pepper, diced
Preheat oven to 400 °F.
Chop the cream cheese into cubes.
In a large bowl, toss all of the ingredients together.
Place mixture into cast iron skillet.
Bake for 20 mins.
Serve immediately with crostinis or preferred crackers.