Keto Meatloaf is a low carb version of one of your favorite comfort food recipes. This moist, tender meatloaf tastes just like the original!
Servings 8 slices
- 2 pounds 80/20 Ground beef
- 1 medium Onion diced
- 2 cups Crushed Pork rinds
- 1 large Egg
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ⅓ cup Reduced sugar ketchup
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl combine all ingredients except ketchup. Mix ingredients until fully combined.
Press ingredients into a parchment paper lined loaf pan.
Bake for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes add ketchup on top and bake for 25-35 minutes more.
Remove from oven and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Net Carbs = 3g per serving
- You can substitute 1 teaspoon of onion powder for the diced onions if you'd prefer.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 351kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 110mg | Sodium: 672mg | Potassium: 369mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 34IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 3mg