Balsamic Glazed Chicken Pizza
This easy Balsamic Glazed Chicken Pizza is an easy naan pizza that is fresh and light. It makes a great lunch recipe!
Melinda and I have been doing this blogging thing for awhile now. We both love it and we put our hearts and souls into trying to help it grow (thanks to all of you!). Last weekend we flew across the country for a blog conference where we got to spend the whole weekend with other food bloggers! The whole thing was awesome but I think the best part of the whole weekend was the connections we made with other bloggers. We got to sit and spend time with an amazing group of ladies who are all doing big things with their businesses. We went to dinner and ate pizza, drank wine, and talked about our blogs, our goals, what each of us is doing well and what we need to work on. It was refreshing and invigorating and we left the weekend with a list a mile long of things we need to do, which is exhausting and exciting all at the same time.
Today’s Balsamic Glazed Chicken Pizza is a little something Melinda and I threw together for a post-conference meeting. It’s kind of the whole weekend wrapped up in one perfect meal. When you’re hanging out with food bloggers you do a lot of eating. We ate Indian food, we had pizza, and of course there was wine. Rather than making our own pizza dough we used naan for the crust and we topped with with simple ingredients, grilled chicken, roasted red peppers, fresh mozzarella, fresh basil, and a generous drizzle of balsamic glaze.
Melinda spent our whole lunch talking blog business over Balsamic Glazed Chicken Pizza and Chardonnay, Starting a food blog has been a journey and meeting so many other amazing women making their side hustle into their full time gig has really inspired us. Talking things over with people who are doing the same thing as us gives us renewed energy and gets us excited about the next challenge!
At the end of the day I’m always the most grateful that I have a business partner in this whole blog adventure that is my best friend. We can talk about anything and she more than anyone pushes me to try for more. I’m so excited to see what the next chapter of our journey brings!
Balsamic Glazed Chicken Pizza
- 4 Naan
- 12 oz Mozzarella, , fresh, sliced
- 12 oz Roasted Red Peppers, , sliced
- 1 lb Grilled chicken, , sliced
- 1 Red onion, , sliced
- 4 Tbsp Balsamic glaze
- Fresh Basil
- 2 Tbsp Butter, , melted
- 2 c Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 c Brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place a little olive oil in the bottom of a skillet and add the onion slices. Cook over medium heat until softened, about 15 minutes.
- While the onions cook make your balsamic glaze.
- Place the naan on a baking sheet and brush the naan with butter.
- Divide the cheese, roasted red peppers, chicken, and onions between the 4 naan.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Top with fresh basil and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Combine balsamic vinegar with brown sugar in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture reaches a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, and simmer until glaze is reduced by half, about 20 minutes. Glaze should coat the back of a spoon.
- Let glaze cool slightly.
Tastes great. However……
My entire two story house- every single room smells like vinegar. It’s almost sickening. Ugh. Your been warned.