These Almost No Bake Turtle Cheesecake Cups are filled with creamy no bake cheesecake filling and topped with chocolate, caramel, and pecans, in a chocolate chip cookie crust.
Alright guys, today we have a combination of several of our favorite things, cookie cups, cheesecake, and turtle…not the kind with a shell but the chocolate, caramel, pecan goodness that is turtle candy. Yum! Now, we’ve called these no bake because we already had the cookie cups left over from our sweet and salty cookie cups recipe. If you want to keep this recipe completely no bake, and you don’t have a freezer full of delicious cookie cups, you can use the graham cracker crust that comes with the no bake cheesecake mix. I’m telling ya though, you want to make those cookie cups!
Whichever crust you choose to put your no bake cheesecake in, what makes this so special is the toppings. Using the microwave you heat up a little cream and pour it over finely diced chocolate to make a ganache. Then you pour that over the cheesecake, drizzle the whole thing with caramel, and sprinkle it all with crushed pecans. That’s right, go ahead and say it, “OMG!” These things are delicious! If they give out cheesecake awards, whoever invented no bake cheesecake should win one for making awesome desserts so easy to make ;).
- No Bake Cheesecake filling
- 1 c Pecans, crushed
- Caramel sauce
- 12 Cookie Cups
- ½ c dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- Make No Bake Cheesecake according to package instructions.
- Fill cookie cups with cheesecake filling.
- Microwave milk until boiling (about 30 seconds).
- Pour over chocolate and stir until chocolate is melted.
- Pour chocolate on top of each cookie cup.
- Pour caramel over the chocolate.
- Sprinkle the top with chopped pecans.
If you haven’t noticed we’re kind of obsessed with cookie cups so if you liked these make sure you check out our other recipes: