This post has been sponsored by RITZ. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana RITZ Crackers are RITZ Crackers topped with peanut butter, hazelnut spread, fresh banana slices, and a drizzle of chocolate. It’s an easy snack idea that everyone will love.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana RITZ Crackers
These easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana RITZ Crackers are one of my family’s favorite snacks. They have all of the best flavors – peanut butter, hazelnut spread, banana, and chocolate, all stacked up on a RITZ Cracker. I can’t tell you how many times these tasty treats have saved me when I wind up with a house full of friends and family and everyone decides they’re hungry!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana RITZ Crackers are made with ingredients that are always in my pantry and when I’m running low it’s just a short trip to Kroger to stock up. Kroger always has everything I need so I don’t have to make multiple stops and their prices are great. You can find a Kroger in your area HERE and if you’re going to be picking up RITZ Crackers see how you can save.
What you will need to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana RITZ Crackers:
- RITZ Crackers – You always need to have RITZ Crackers on hand for easy snacks and last minute parties. Everything tastes better on RITZ Crackers. Keep a regular box in the pantry or if you’re always on the go you can grab RITZ Cracker Fresh Stacks. They come in smaller, on-the-go packs so they’re perfect for after school snacks or tucking a pack in your purse for those extra long days. You can find RITZ Crackers in the cracker aisle at your local Kroger.
- Peanut Butter – You can buy crunchy or smooth. Personally I like crunchy but my kids always want smooth!
- Hazelnut Spread – This is a fun alternative to chocolate. Hazelnut spread is a chocolate and hazelnut spread that is sweet, creamy, and oh so good!
- Banana – Buy bananas that have just ripened so they are still a little firm and are easier to cut and handle.
- Chocolate – I always have semi-sweet chocolate chips in my pantry so that’s what I use but you can also use dark chocolate, or milk chocolate.
The key to getting a great snack ready for my kids and their friends is being able to get the food on the table fast! Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana RITZ Crackers don’t require any cooking, well except for a minute in the microwave to melt the chocolate, and no fancy tools. The peanut butter, hazelnut spread, and banana slices go on the RITZ Crackers and then you drizzle a bit of the melted chocolate on top. Then the Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana RITZ Crackers go on the table and I just step back and watch them disappear. Did I mention the two or three I put to the side for myself? Yeah, that’s a must because seriously guys these things are delicious!!
Tips for making Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana RITZ Crackers:
- If you want to add your peanut butter and hazelnut spread quickly but neatly put them in separate sandwich bags and snip the tips off of one corner. Then you can pipe a circle of peanut butter on and then a circle of hazelnut spread on top of that. It makes it really fast to make a big batch.
- Place your chocolate chips in a microwave safe mug and microwave them for 15 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until they are fully melted. Then just use a spoon to drizzle the chocolate over the banana topped crackers.
- If your chocolate doesn’t seem runny enough to drizzle add 1/4 teaspoon of shortening or coconut oil to it. That will thin it out a little but it will still firm up after it cools (they won’t last that long though!)
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BANANA RITZ CRACKERS
Like this recipe? Pin it to your SNACK board!
Follow Home. Made. Interest. on Pinterest
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana RITZ Crackers are RITZ Crackers topped with peanut butter, hazelnut spread, fresh banana slices, and a drizzle of chocolate. It's an easy snack idea that everyone will love.
- 16 RITZ Crackers
- 8 teaspoons Peanut Butter
- 8 teaspoons Hazelnut Spread
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
Top each RITZ Cracker with 1/2 teaspoon of peanut butter.
Place half a teaspoon of hazelnut spread on top of the peanut butter.
Top each cracker with a banana slice.
In a microwave-safe mug microwave chocolate chips for 15 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until fully melted. Drizzle chocolate over the crackers.