Bacon Sriracha Avocado Deviled Eggs
These spicy Bacon Sriracha Avocado Deviled Eggs are a tasty twist on the classic deviled egg recipe. These smoky, spicy deviled eggs will be an exciting addition to your Easter dinner or your next potluck dinner!
It’s deviled egg season! Not that we really need a season for deviled eggs because they are low carb I eat them year round. Deviled eggs are so easy to make and there are so many flavor combinations to experiment with. These Bacon Sriracha Avocado Deviled eggs are my current favorite. A little smoky, salty, flavor from the bacon, a little heat from the Sriracha, and some added creaminess from a perfectly ripe avocado. Bacon Sriracha Avocado Deviled eggs have it all in one amazing bite.
BACON SRIRACHA AVOCADO DEVILED EGGS
Like this recipe? Pin it to your Easter Dinner board!
Follow Home. Made. Interest. on Pinterest
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click on a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Thank you!
Sriracha is one of those super trendy flavors right now and I’m a huge fan of it. I love the spicy flavor so much I even bought a sriracha mayonnaise recently. That’s what got me thinking about deviled eggs. It just seemed like such a good combination….then came the avocado. I use avocado in a lot of my low carb recipes because it has a creamy, rich texture and flavor, and it is a healthy way to add fats to your food. The avocado really helps balance out the spice of the sriracha and adds a little extra creaminess to the texture. Bacon, well, bacon makes everything taste better so I added that in Last, but certainly not least, the bacon. I don’t know what to say about this except it’s bacon…you really can’t go wrong with adding that to any recipe! 🙂
The flavor combo is out of this world! Spicy sriracha, creamy avocado, and the little bit of salty crunch from the bacon…yum!! I took these Bacon Sriracha Avocado Deviled Eggs to a party with me, you know, to use my friends as guinea pigs for my deviled egg flavor experiment, and they were a hit! They were all gone by the end of the night and everyone gave them two thumbs up. They are definitely being added to my Easter dinner menu!
Tips for making Bacon Sriracha Avocado Deviled Eggs:
- You can make these deviled eggs ahead of time but because they have avocado in them you should wait to pipe them into the eggs until you’re almost ready to serve. This is because avocado starts to turn slightly brown as it is exposed to the air.
- If you make the filling the day before press a piece of plastic wrap down on top of the mixture before sealing it. This will keep the avocado in the mixture nice and fresh.
- Use an immersion blender (stick blender) or a food processor to blend all of the ingredients together. This will give you a smooth creamy filling.
How Long Do Deviled Eggs Keep in the Refrigerator?
Hard boiled eggs should be used within one week of being cooked. Recipes like deviled eggs should be kept tightly wrapped in the refrigerator and eaten within 2-3 days.
Want more deviled egg recipes?
Bacon Sriracha Avocado Deviled Eggs
- 12 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 6 slices Bacon, chopped
- 1 Avocado, , diced
- ¼ cup Sriracha
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Lime Juice
- Salt to taste
- Hard boil eggs, then peel and slice in half removing the yolks and placing them in a bowl.
- To the yolks add avocado, sriracha, mayo, and lime juice.
- Use a stick blender to mix all of the ingredients together until they are smooth.
- Add salt to taste.
- Place yolk mixture in a piping bag and pipe into the egg white halves.
- Garnish with bacon.