Bloody Mary Crab Dip
Easy creamy spicy Bloody Mary Crab Dip is made in minutes and perfect for any party.
Note: This post contains affiliate links. That means if you click on a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Thank you!
I may be obsessed with Bloody Marys after making my over the top Maryland Bloody Mary last week. I had some Bloody Awesome packets and crab meat from my crab balls left so I got creative! When creating a new recipe there is one thing I’m certain of, if you add cream cheese to anything, it will taste amazing. It’s kinda like bacon, add it to anything and you are guaranteed goodness. Put cream cheese and bacon together, mind blown! Another day, another post…
For today let’s talk about my, easy to prepare, Bloody Mary crab dip. All you need are a few simple ingredients that you’d find in any Bloody Mary, some sour cream, cream cheese, and lump crab meat. I used a Bloody Awesome Bloody Mary mix packet but if you don’t have one you can use the spices in this Bloody Mary recipe. Mix them together in a mixer or by hand if you’re He-Man, I just dated myself with that one, and boom Bloody Mary crab dip! For a thicker consistency pop it into the fridge for an hour or so to firm up.
My favorite dipper for this dip is cucumbers, but anything tastes great with it. I served it to my friends with cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, celery sticks and crackers.
Bloody Mary Crab Dip
- 8 ounces Cream cheese , softened
- 8 ounces Lump crab meat
- ½ cup Sour cream
- ½ cup Tomato juice
- 1 packet Bloody Awesome
- 1 tablespoon Onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon Celery seeds
- Place cream cheese and sour cream in a bowl. Beat at medium speed until creamy.
- Add tomato juice and lemon juice. Beat at low speed until well mixed.
- Stir in Bloody Mary seasoning packet, mince onions and celery seeds until well mixed.
- Fold in the lump crab meat.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour
- Serve with celery sticks, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes or crackers.
This zesty Bloody Mary crab dip is pretty fabulous! Just the name alone says it all. The Bloody Awesome packets are so flavorful, I’m thinking of making into a rub on some chicken or shrimp. YUM!