Easter Peeps S’mores Dip
Easter Peeps S’mores Dip is an easy skillet s’mores dip made with two kinds of chocolate and bunny rabbit peeps, toasted up into an ooey gooey Easter dessert dip.
Can you believe Easter is almost here?! If you’re still looking for an easy Easter dessert you’ve got to try this Easter Peeps S’mores Dip. It’s an easy skillet s’mores dip made with dark chocolate and white chocolate topped with colorful Easter Peeps. In less than 10 minutes you have a delicious Easter dessert of creamy melted chocolates and perfectly toasted, ooey, gooey Easter Peeps. Scoop them up with graham crackers and dessert is served!
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click on a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Thank you!
How To Make Easter Peeps S’mores Dip:
- Use a 6-inch cast iron skillet.
- Fill bottom with white chocolate chips.
- Add a layer of dark chocolate chips.
- Top with alternating colors of Easter Peeps (bunnies). You can substitute chicks Peeps if you prefer.
If you’ve already planned your Easter dessert menu but you want to make Easter Peeps S’mores Dip it’s a great way to use up that leftover candy from the kids’ Easter basket. You can ever throw in some peanut butter cups or some Easter M&M’s. The kids will love you and it’s a fun thing to do with them before the end of Spring Break.
Want more Easter Dessert recipes?
EASTER PEEPS S’MORES DIP
Like this recipe? Pin it to your Easter Recipes board!
Follow Home. Made. Interest. on Pinterest
Easter Peeps S’mores Dip
- 10 ounces Dark Chocolate Chips
- 10 ounces White Chocolate Chips
- 3 packages Peeps in all different colors
- 1 box Graham crackers for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place white chocolate chips in skillet and cover with dark chocolate chips.
- Arrange marshmallow peeps on top.
- Bake in oven for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let the skillet sit for 5 minutes so the chocolate fully melts.
- Use graham crackers to scoop up the dip and enjoy!
This is a super fun creative recipe! I always loved peeps growing up. Now I have another way to try them.
If I don’t have a skillet what else could I use? Would a glass baking dish work as well?
You can use an 8×8 casserole dish or any small oven safe dish.
Can you use an 8×8 foil pan for this recipe?
I haven’t tried it but I don’t see why it wouldn’t work.
Do you think this could be made in a slow cooker so it stays warm throughout a party?
Yes but the thing about chocolate and the slow cooker is that it can overcook. So if you want to do it this way you’ll need to set it to low until until the chocolate is melted nicely then turn off (don’t set on the warm setting). If you notice the chocolate beginning to get too cool you can turn it back to low for a bit to bring it up to temperature. I know it is a little extra effort but any time I’ve left chocolate in a slow cooker on warm it has overheated and separated.