These easy Chicken Jalapeno Popper Cups are made with phyllo cups stuffed with a creamy chicken jalapeno filling. It is the perfect bite size appetizer for parties.
Chicken Jalapeno Popper Cups
Can you guys tell I have a thing for jalapeno poppers? These super easy, totally delicious, Chicken Jalapeno Popper Cups are perfect for parties whether you’re watching football with friends or throwing an awesome holiday get-together.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click on a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Thank you!
Recently I shared my Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers, and Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Popper Dip, but this time I’ve left out the spicy buffalo sauce and stuffed a flaky phyllo (also spelled filo or fillo) shells full of shredded chicken, cream cheese, shredded cheese (because you can never have enough cheese!), and fresh jalapeno that has been finely diced. Every bite is full of creamy, spicy, deliciousness!
How to Make Chicken Jalapeno Popper Cups:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat the softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheddar, green chilies, jalapeno peppers and Parmesan until blended.
- Stir in the shredded chicken. Save some time and use our Crock Pot Shredded Chicken recipe!
- Fill each phyllo (fillo or filo) cup with about a tablespoon of chicken mixture. You want it to be pretty full but not spilling over so use your best judgement.
- Place the cups on a baking sheet and bake until filling is hot, about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with a fresh jalapeno slices if you like.
Can I Make Chicken Jalapeno Popper Cups ahead of time?
You don’t want to assemble and bake them ahead of time because they will get soggy BUT you can make the jalapeno chicken mixture up to two days before and store it in the refrigerator until you are ready to use.
What you will need to make Chicken Jalapeno Popper Cups:
- Fillo Dough Shells – These crispy shells can be found in the freezer section of your grocery sore near the puff pastry.
Want more awesome bite size appetizer recipes?
- Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers
- Big Mac Bites
- Mini Chicken Parmesan Lasagna Rolls
- Cheeseburger Tots
CHICKEN JALAPENO POPPER CUPS
Like this recipe? Pin it to your Appetizer board!
Follow Home. Made. Interest. on Pinterest
- 2 cups Chicken cooked and shredded
- 8 ounces Cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 can 4 ounces Chopped green chilies
- 2 ounces Diced jalapeno peppers fresh
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 30 Mini Fillo Shells two packages
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheddar, green chilies, jalapeno peppers and Parmesan until blended.
Stir in shredded chicken.
Fill each phyllo cup with about a tablespoon of chicken mixture.
Place on baking sheet and bake until filling is hot, about 10 minutes.
Garnish with a fresh jalapeno slice. (optional)