Greek Spaghetti Salad
Greek Spaghetti Salad is an easy pasta salad recipe loaded with roasted red peppers, cucumbers, olives, and feta cheese, and topped with a Greek vinaigrette
I love Greek flavors, the smokey flavor of roasted red peppers, fresh, crisp cucumbers, tangy feta cheese, and of course olives…I didn’t really appreciate olives until I was an adult but Kalamata olives are my absolute favorite. All of these amazing flavors can be found in this easy Greek Spaghetti Salad. It is an amazing summer side dish that you can make in just 30 minutes. It is the perfect summer potluck recipe!
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click on a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Thank you!
Tips for making Greek Spaghetti Salad:
- Make sure you salt the water when you boil your spaghetti. This will give the pasta a little more flavor.
- Make it ahead of time! Cook your pasta and chop your vegetables the day before and store everything together in an airtight container. Make and store your Greek vinaigrette separately. When you’re ready to eat pour the vinaigrette over the pasta salad and toss it until everything is well coated.
- You can roast your own red peppers or save some time and use a jar of roasted red peppers.
Homemade Greek Vinaigrette:
The dressing is just as important as all of the things that go into the spaghetti salad. I started making my own homemade Greek vinaigrette years ago for simple cucumber salads and that’s what I use for this recipe. It is a really simple mix of olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, garlic, a little sugar to balance out the vinegar, and salt & pepper. Everything goes into a mason jar with the lid tightly screwed on. Give it a good shake and the dressing is ready. Pour it over the Greek Spaghetti Salad and toss everything together for the ultimate pasta salad for summer picnics!
Want more pasta salad recipes?
GREEK SPAGHETTI SALAD
Like this recipe? Pin it to your Pasta Salad board!
Follow Home. Made. Interest. on Pinterest
Greek Spaghetti Salad
- 16 ounces Spaghetti, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 2 Cucumbers, diced
- 2 cups Roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup Red onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cups Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice, fresh
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- In a large bowl combine spaghetti, cucumbers, roasted red peppers, red onion, and feta cheese.
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta salad and toss gently until everything is fully combined.
If you are making this the day before stop after step 2 and place your pasta salad in one resealable container and your dressing in a separate container. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Then pour the dressing over the pasta salad and toss until everything is well coated. Serve.