Mango Chicken Salad for a Fiesta!
This post has been sponsored by RITZ. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
This simple Mango Chicken Salad is a combination of fresh mango, avocado, and cilantro tossed with perfectly grilled citrus chicken. Serve it on a RITZ Cracker as an amazing Cinco de Mayo appetizer!
Mango Chicken Salad
This delicious Mango Chicken Salad is a combination of two of my favorites, grilled citrus chicken, and mango salsa. It makes an awesome snack in the summertime and it would be a great appetizer for those upcoming Cinco de Mayo parties. Add a little Mango Chicken Salad on top of your RITZ Crackers and you’ve got a match made in heaven. Creamy, crunchy, sweet, salty, and tart, this easy appetizer has it all.
MANGO CHICKEN SALAD
Like this recipe? Pin it to your Appetizer board!
Follow Home. Made. Interest. on Pinterest
What you will need to make Mango Chicken Salad:
- Grilled Chicken Breast – Marinate your chicken breasts in a citrus marinade for maximum flavor.
- Mango – Make sure to get a perfectly ripe mango so it is nice and sweet
- Avocado – Creamy, and smooth, avocados make everything better!
- Red Onion – This adds a little crunch without overpowering the dish.
- Cilantro & Jalapeno – I’m lumping these together because they are both optional. If you don’t like it skip it!
- Lime Juice – A good squeeze of a lime brings everything together.
- RITZ Crackers – A classic party favorite. RITZ Crackers are the perfect pairing for this bright, light, chicken salad. Buy a regular box or if you’re having a smaller party you can grab RITZ Fresh Stacks. They also come in smaller, on-the-go packs so they’re perfect for smaller get-togethers!
You can find everything you need for this recipe along with all of the other ingredients for an amazing party at your local ShopRite. They have a great deal on RITZ Cracker the week of 4/22-4/28, Buy 2 RITZ, Get 1 FREE Fresh Stacks with your Price Plus Card (PPC)!
The nice thing about Mango Chicken Salad is that, other than the grilling the citrus chicken which you can do ahead of time, all you have to do is dice up your ingredients and toss them all together. A sprinkle of salt and a squeeze of lime and you’ve got the perfect topper for a RITZ cracker.
If you’re making these for a party you’re going to need more than one appetizer. This recipe for RITZ Bruschetta Toppers is always popular. Fresh tomatoes, green onions, two types of cheese, and a little Italian dressing for added flavor. Put it all together on top of a RITZ Cracker and bake for 10 minutes so the cheese gets all melty. Easy and delicious, just the way I like in my party appetizers!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE RITZ BRUSCHETTA TOPPERS:
- RITZ Crackers
- Fresh Tomatoes
- Green Onions
- Two types of cheese: Parmesan and Mozzarella
- Italian Dressing
If you’re making Mango Chicken Salad for a Cinco de Mayo party, or a summer cookout throw a few colorful mini sweet peppers and some limes on the grill while you’re cooking your chicken. Then plate your appetizers on a wood cutting board surrounded with the grilled fruits and veggies. Place them on a Mexican-inspired table cloth (I use a cool poncho from a trip to Mexico) and toss in a few mini sombreros and maracas and you have a fiesta!
Want more easy recipes using RITZ?
Mango Chicken Salad
- 36 RITZ Crackers
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 2 Mangoes, diced
- 2 Avocados, diced
- ½ cup Red onions, minced
- 1 Jalapeno, minced (seeds and ribs removed)
- 3 tablespoons Cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Lime juice
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Lime juice
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, finely diced
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- Combine marinade ingredients. Pour into a resealable bag and add chicken. Refrigerate and marinate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place on grill. Grill for about 10 minutes, then flip and continue grilling until chicken is cooked through.
- Cut grilled citrus chicken into small pieces.
- Add the diced mangoes, avocados, red onions, jalapeño, cilantro, and lime juice to a bowl and toss.
- Add chopped chicken to the mango salsa and combine.
- Place a small amount of Mango Chicken Salad on each RITZ Cracker and serve immediately.
Find your closest ShopRite HERE and make sure to stop in for some RITZ the week of 4/22 for Buy 2 RITZ, Get 1 FREE Fresh Stacks with your Price Plus Card (PPC)!