Keto Pistachio and Cranberry Cookies
These easy Keto Pistachio and Cranberry Cookies are made with cashew butter and filled with pistachios, white chocolate chips, and dried cranberries. They are a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth without all of the carbs.
These simple cookies started out as a holiday recipe to help me make it through all of the Christmas cookie exchanges and dinner parties without having to miss out on some goodies ( and to eat with keto eggnog!) but they have remained one of my favorite recipes to make all year long (and these keto peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips!!)
If you’re looking for a few other keto dessert recipes to add to your rotation give these low carb chocolate peanut butter cookies, and this easy keto peanut butter mousse a try!
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click on a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Thank you!
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Natural cashew butter – It’s very important that you read the label and make sure there is no added salt, sugar, or palm oil. You want natural cashew butter, the kind that will separate a little in the jar (because there is no palm oil).
- Swerve granulated sweetener – You can substitute with your favorite keto sweetener this is just our favorite brand.
- Egg – This binds everything together and helps it to rise a little.
- Baking soda – This in combination with the egg gives the cookie a very slight rise so that it is nice and soft.
- Vanilla extract
- Lily’s white chocolate chips – You are welcome to use another keto white chocolate chip but this is my favorite brand and they are getting easier and easier to find! I bought these at target but you can find them on Amazon if your local grocery stores don’t carry it.
- Pistachios – Make sure you get unsalted pistachios for this recipe so your cookies don’t taste salty 🙂 . I bought a big bag of unsalted, shelled pistachios here. They cost a little more but it saves you so much time when you don’t have to shell them yourself!
- Dried cranberries – Cranberries have a decent amount of natural carbs so I wouldn’t call them keto BUT we are using a very small amount for this recipe and we made sure to purchase unsweetened dried cranberries so there are no added sugars. You’ll use just enough to give you that tart cranberry flavor.
1. Combine ingredients. In a bowl combine the cashew butter, Swerve sweetener, egg, baking soda, and vanilla extract. Stir together until well mixed. Stir in white chocolate chips, pistachios, and dried cranberries.
Chill dough. Place in refrigerator and chill for 30 minutes.
2. Bake. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper. Remove the cookie dough from the fridge and roll it into 1.5 tablespoon balls. Place balls on the prepared baking sheet approximately 2 inches apart. Then gently press down on the balls to flatten them. I use the back of my ¼ cup measuring cup. If the edges crack gently mold them back into shape.
Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
3. Cool. Remove from oven and let them cool on the baking sheet.
Once cookies are completely cooled remove from the cookie sheet and enjoy!
How to Store Them
You can store these cookies in an airtight container, at room temperature, for up to 1 week. They stay nice and soft and are the perfect little indulgence to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Looking for More Easy Keto Recipes?
- Keto Eggnog
- Keto Chocolate Chip Scones
- Low Carb Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Low Carb Chocolate Cheesecake with Peanut Butter Mousse
- Keto Peanut Butter Mousse
- Keto Blueberry Scones
Like this recipe?
Make sure to follow us on Instagram and Pinterest for more recipes like this.
Keto Pistachio Cranberry Cookies
- 1 cup Natural cashew butter, no added salt, sugar, or palm oil
- 1/2 cup Swerve granulated sweetener
- 1 large Egg
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- ½ cup Lily’s white chocolate chips
- 1 ounce Pistachios, roughly chopped
- ½ ounce Unsweetened dried cranberries, cut into small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl combine the cashew butter, Swerve sweetener, egg, baking soda, and vanilla extract. Stir together until well mixed.
- Stir in white chocolate chips, pistachios, and dried cranberries.
- Place in refrigerator and chill for 30 minutes.
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- Remove the cookie dough from the fridge and roll it into 1.5 ounce balls.
- Place balls on the prepared baking sheet approximately 2 inches apart. Then gently press down on the balls to flatten them. I use the back of my ¼ cup measuring cup. If the edges crack gently mold them back into shape.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let them cool on the baking sheet.
- Once cookies are completely cooled remove from the cookie sheet and enjoy!