Mango Pineapple Smoothie
These mango pineapple smoothies are the perfect cool, refreshing breakfast or snack. With only 4 ingredients, they are perfect for busy days on the go!
When you’re looking for a quick and easy breakfast packed with flavor a refreshing, mango and pineapple smoothie is where it is at.
Loaded with flavor and super easy to modify to add even more nutrients, this smoothie is as refreshing as it is healthy. If you are looking for a quick breakfast or light afternoon snack, then you have got to give this a try.
Mango is an amazing fruit and it can be used in so many ways. Buy some extra mangoes and give our mango avocado salsa try, you can even add it to chicken salad for a punch of extra flavor.
If you’re looking to taste that frozen drink up a notch at the end of a long day make yourself a frozen mango margarita.
For dessert make these fresh mango popsicles made with all natural ingredients and no added sugar!
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click on a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Thank you!
Ingredients You’ll Need
This is a four ingredient smoothie. All you need is:
- Mango – We use fresh mango, but you could use frozen if you thaw it out.
- Pineapple – We strongly recommend fresh or frozen over canned, especially since they tend to pack them in lots of extra sugar.
- Almond Milk – If you prefer, you can use coconut milk, cashew milk, water, or no sugar added fruit juices.
- Greek yogurt – If you want to keep this dairy free or vegan, you can add a bit more almond milk or even substitute in almond milk or coconut milk yogurt.
This is a two step process. Really can’t get much easier than that!
Step 1 – Load the blender. Place all the ingredients in your blender. We love using our high powered blender because it produces great results every time!
Step 2 – Blend and serve. Puree the ingredients until they are smooth and ready to serve. If it is too thick, you can add a little bit more milk. If it is too thin for your liking, adding more fruit can help.
Pour the smoothies into glasses and serve fresh and cold. Enjoy!
How to Make or Prep Ahead of Time
You can definitely prep the fruit ahead of time for ready to go mango and pineapple serving sizes. You can cut up the mango, pineapple, and any added fruits or veggies and portion them into plastic baggies or reusable containers.
If you plan to make them over the coming week, you can store them in the fridge for up to 1 week. Otherwise, you can place them in the freezer for about 6 months.
When you are ready to make the smoothies, open up the portioned fruit and add to the blender along with the milk, yogurt, and any powders or nut butters you are using. Blend and serve.
Additional Ingredients You Can Add to Your Smoothie
Smoothies are one of the most versatile drinks you can make. With the right ingredients, they can act as a meal replacement. Or you could make them sweeter and more dessert oriented.
Some of our favorite combinations to add to these mango pineapple smoothies include:
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds which adds additional protein, fiber, antioxidants, and omega-3 fatty acids
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed, which adds additional fiber, antioxidants, and omega-3 fatty acids
- 1 scoop protein powder for some nice added protein
- 1-2 tablespoons nut butter for some protein and omega-3 fatty acids
- Other fruits and vegetables – Banana, avocado, spinach, apples, oranges, berries, or any of your favorites are all great additions to your smoothie. Make your own flavor combinations!
Like this recipe?
Make sure to follow us on Instagram and Pinterest for more recipes like this.
Mango Pineapple Smoothie
- 8 ounces Mango
- 4 ounces Pineapple
- 8 ounces Almond Milk
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and serve