Christmas punch is a delicious blend of fruit juices and ginger ale with no alcohol added. It’s a holiday punch that will be your new go-to Christmas drink recipe.
This easy holiday drink is perfect for serving at parties if you’re entertaining a crowd or just celebrating with family on Christmas day. It’s a simple non-alcoholic punch made with fruit juices and ginger ale to add some festive bubbles. Kids and adults will love it!
And if you’re making this on New Year’s Eve pair it with our Champagne Moscow Mule to ring in the New Year!
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click on a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Thank you!
What is non-alcoholic Christmas punch?
This drink is made of orange juice, pineapple juice, pomegranate cranberry juice and ginger ale. Everything gets mixed together and then topped with festive fresh pomegranates, orange slices and fresh rosemary. You serve this beverage over ice and enjoy with your guests. It’s perfect for Christmas but can be enjoyed for any event such as Thanksgiving or New Years.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Orange juice – I suggest using pulp free orange juice for this recipe to keep it nice and smooth. You can find fresh orange juice around the milk in the grocery store.
- Pomegranate cranberry juice – This gives the punch it’s red-ish color and adds a great flavor. This can be found in the juice aisle with all the apple juice and grape juices. If you can’t find the pomegranate cranberry juice, you can use just cranberry juice.
- Pineapple juice – I grabbed a large can of pineapple juice for this Christmas punch. You only need 1 cup pineapple juice so be sure to save the rest for other easy recipe like our pineapple teriyaki meatballs
- Ginger ale – You will need a 2 liter of ginger ale for this recipe. You can also use your favorite lemon lime soda or a lime sparkling water.
- Optional garnishes – The fun thing about this punch is that you can get super creative with your garnishes. I used fresh pomegranate arils, orange slices and fresh rosemary. Fresh cranberries, limes or even star anise would be fun garnishes to add.
The best part about this easy Christmas drink is that it doesn’t take long to make and you don’t need a lot of dishes. Once you have gathered all your ingredients you will need to grab:
- Measuring cups
- Large punch bowl
- Glasses with ice
Step 1 Mix the juices. Pour the orange juice, pomegranate cranberry juice, and pineapple juice into your empty punch bowl.
Step 2 Add the soda. Top off the Christmas punch with ginger ale. Depending on the size of your punch bowl, you may not use the whole 2 liters.
Step 3 Add garnishes. Add your orange slices, pomegranate arils and fresh rosemary to the punch bowl.
Step 4 Serve. Using your ladle, pour your Christmas punch into a glass with ice. Garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary and enjoy!
Is It Kid-Friendly?
Yes! This punch does not have any alcohol so it is a kid friendly Christmas drink. I do suggest leaving out the pomegranate arils if you plan on serving it to young kids.
Can I add alcohol to my punch?
You can! Feel free to add your favorite vodka or rum to the punch bowl or to your individual glass.
How to store leftovers
If you have any leftover Christmas punch, place it in a large mason jar. It will keep in the fridge for a day or two but will lose the fizz from the ginger ale. You can always add more ginger ale to it later.
Looking for More Easy Drink Recipes?
- Keto Eggnog
- Summer Moscato Sangria
- Citrus Moscow Mule
- Apple Cider Moscow Mule
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Martini
- More Drink Recipes….
- 2 cups Orange juice
- 2 cups Pomegranate cranberry juice
- 1 cup Pineapple juice
- 2 liters Ginger ale
- Pomegranate arils, orange slices and fresh rosemary for garnish
- Start by pouring the orange juice in a large punch bowl.
- Add the pomegranate cranberry and pineapple juices. Stir to combine.
- Pour in the ginger ale to fill the bowl.
- Top with pomegranate arils, orange slices and rosemary.
- Pour into glasses with ice and enjoy!