This Easy Peppermint Fluff Dip is a mix of crushed peppermints and creamy marshmallow fluff that makes a perfect Christmas dessert!
It’s time for the last minute holiday hustle! I’ve got family coming in at the end of the week and I can’t wait to spend a few days disconnecting from everything and spending time with loved ones. My mom just emailed me this morning to remind me that dad has requested grandma’s Coconut Cake for dessert so I’ll be running out to buy the ingredients tonight. Part of what I love so much about that coconut cake recipe is that you can make it ahead of time, in fact I think it tastes even better if it has been in the freezer for a day or two before you serve it. Desserts like that and this easy Peppermint Fluff Dip help take the stress out of the holidays and leave lots of time for enjoying family instead of slaving away in the kitchen.
This quick and easy Peppermint Fluff Dip also happens to be amazingly delicious. It is so simple to make. All of the ingredients go into a mixing bowl and you turn on the mixer. 2 minutes later you have a pretty peppermint dip that no one will be able to resist. You might even want to leave a little out for Santa, you never know he might upgrade your gifts!
- 1 container (7 oz.) Marshmallow Fluff
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp Peppermint Extract
- ¼ c Peppermints, crushed
- 1-2 drops red food coloring (optional)
- Chocolate graham crackers, or other dippers
- Using a mixer on low combine Marshmallow Fluff, cream cheese, and peppermint extract.
- Sprinkle with crushed peppermints and continue to mix until they are fully incorporated into the fluff.
- Add red food coloring to create a light pink color. This is optional.
- Serve with chocolate graham crackers, or your favorite dipper.
I like to serve this with chocolate graham crackers or chocolate cookies but it would also be delicious with regular graham crackers, gingersnaps, or even sugar cookies!
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with your friends and family!
Looking for other no bake desserts? Check these out!