Mint Oreo Lasagna
This Mint Oreo Lasagna is a no bake Oreo dessert with layers of mint, chocolate, and whipped topping. It’s an easy no bake dessert recipe that is the perfect recipe for St. Patrick’s Day!
Mint Oreo Lasagna
This easy Mint Oreo Lasagna is a minty twist on a dessert my grandma made me when I was a kid. Her version started with a simple crust made with butter, flour, and pecans, and layers of cream cheese, chocolate pudding, and Cool Whip. I’ve changed it up a little over time and one of my favorite versions of the recipe uses Mint Oreos as the crust.
MINT OREO LASAGNA
Like this recipe? Pin it to your NAME board!
Follow Home. Made. Interest. on Pinterest
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click on a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Thank you!It’s a delicious no bake dessert recipe that starts the way anything involving Oreos should, by dunking them in milk. Then you mix cream cheese, confectioner’s sugar, Cool Whip, mint extract, and a few drops of green food coloring together. Layer that on top of the cookies. On top of that put a layer of chocolate pudding, and finish it off with a layer of Cool Whip sprinkled with crushed mint Oreos. Cover the dish and put it in the refrigerator for an hour or two, or overnight, to let the cookies get nice and soft, and then serve!
I’m hungry all over again just looking at this. Chocolate and mint is an awesome combination, add cream cheese and Oreos to that and you have an irresistible dessert. I know grandma would have been proud :).
Tips for making Mint Oreo Lasagna:
- This recipe is super flexible. Try out different flavors of Oreos with different pudding flavors.
- If you don’t like to use Cool Whip you can substitute stabilized whipped cream.
- Make this a day ahead of time. The longer it sits in the refrigerator the softer the Oreos are.
Want more St. Patrick’s Day Dessert recipes?
Mint Oreo Layered Dessert
- 1 package Mint oreos
- 1 c Milk
- 16 oz Cool whip
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c Confectioner's sugar
- 1/4 tsp Mint extract
- 4 drops Green food coloring
- 1 box Chocolate pudding, , large + Milk as required in instruction on the box
- Make pudding according to directions on the box. Put it in the refrigerator until it has set.
- Dunk each Oreo in milk and place it in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Mix 8 ounces of Cool Whip, cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, mint extract, and food coloring, together until smooth.
- Spread mixture over the cookies.
- Spread pudding over the cream cheese mixture layer.
- Top with the remaining 8 ounces of Cool Whip and sprinkle the top with crushed mint Oreos.
- Put it in the refrigerator and let sit for at least 1 hour.
- Serve and enjoy!