Turn your Leftover Candy into Witch’s Brew Brownies
These Witch’s Brew Brownies are the perfect Halloween dessert recipe for using up all of your leftover Halloween candy!
Witch’s Brew Brownies
These easy Witch’s Brew Brownies were my fun way to use up that last little bit of leftover Halloween candy so I would stop sneaking a few pieces out of the kids’ candy bags every night before bed.
For these simple brownies I used a boxed brownie mix but feel free to use your favorite homemade brownie recipe if you prefer! The goal here is to make a delicious chocolate-y brownie packed with a layer of leftover candy and a few edible eyes because…well…Halloween!
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click on a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Thank you!
The kids look forward to these brownies after Halloween every year and they love seeing who can make the chocolaty-ist brownies by packing it with all of the favorite candies. I’m partial to Reese’s cups and anything with caramel but the sky is the limit 🙂
How to Make Witch’s Brew Brownies
- Mix the brownies up according to the package instructions.
- Pour the brownie mix into a greased pan and top with half of your candy. The candy tends to sink as the brownies cook so I save the other half of the candy until the last 5 minutes of baking.
- 5 minutes before the brownies are finished baking pull the brownies out of the oven and add the rest of the candy to the top of the brownies, pressing it down into the brownies lightly. Finish baking.
- When the brownies came out of the oven add the edible eyes and let them cool a bit before serving.
Yep, they tasted just as good as they look. She and I had one, ok maybe two, and saved the rest to share with my husband and son. Needless to say there was no whining about the candy being gone since it meant brownies! We had such a fun day and my house is now also Halloween candy free. Next up Thanksgiving!
Witch’s Brew Brownies
- 1 box Brownie mix + ingredients listed on back of box
- Leftover Halloween candy, any kind!
- Edible Eyes
- Make brownies according to instructions on the box.
- Pour brownie mix into pan and top with Halloween candy. Save half to place on top at the end.
- Bake according to package instructions.
- 5 minutes before the brownies have finished baking add the remaining Halloween candy to the top of the brownies.
- When the brownies have finished baking remove them from the oven and add the edible eyes. Let cool.