Make this easy Waffle Sundae recipe for a fun family night or just because you want the best ice cream sundae ever!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EggoMyWay #CollectiveBias
When I was little my cousin shared with me the awesomeness of a Waffle Sundae and even as an adult they are still my favorite way to eat a bowl of ice cream. Now that I have kids of my own I’ve passed the secret of this amazing ice cream sundae on to them and it’s always the first thing they ask for when they earn a special treat. Because I think it is too good to keep to myself today I’m going to share the recipe for the best waffle sundae you’ve ever had on to you!
Like this recipe? Pin it to your Dessert board!
Follow Home. Made. Interest. on Pinterest
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click on a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Thank you!
Waffle sundaes start with your favorite variety of Eggo Waffle. That’s right, Eggo Waffles aren’t just for breakfast anymore! Eggo has recently reformulated their products so now they are made with no artificial flavors and their colors come from natural sources and you can find their Eggo Waffles in all sorts of delicious varieties. From Eggo Blueberry Waffles to Eggo Chocolate Chip Waffles, or my personal favorite Eggo Strawberry Waffles (Yum!!) there is something for everyone. Grab a couple of boxes along with ice cream and fruit for a family ice cream night.
Since Eggo Strawberry Waffles are my favorite I like to load my sundae up with fresh strawberry slices and strawberry ice cream. Sometimes I even drizzle it with some hot fudge to really get the whole ice cream sundae experience. It makes a beautiful and delicious dessert that is perfect for sharing. My kids love helping me make it and when it’s done we all grab a spoon and dig in!
Want more dessert recipes with ice cream?
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Skillet Cookie
- Strawberries and Ice Cream Pie
- Peanut Butter Cup Skillet Cookie
- 2 Eggo Waffles, (any variety)
- 3 scoops of ice cream, (1, 2, or 3 different flavors!)
- Toppings of your choice, (fresh fruit, chocolate fudge, sprinkles, whipped cream, etc. )
- Toast 2 waffles then let them cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Place one waffle on a plate and top with two scoops of ice cream.
- Place another waffle on top and press it down gently slightly flattening the ice cream in between.
- Place another scoop of ice cream on top and cover with your favorite toppings.