These Low Carb Big Mac Bites are a keto recipe for mini bunless burgers that make a great low carb appetizer or game day food that everyone will love!
Low Carb Big Mac Bites
I’ll be the first to admit it, I’m kind of obsessed with Big Mac sauce. What can I say? That special sauce is magical! These easy Low Carb Big Mac Bites were inspired by the Low Carb Big Mac Bowl I made recently. You know Melinda and I love bite size appetizers and who doesn’t like food-on-a-stick at a party? Say hello to these awesome mini bunless burgers served with a creamy, tangy special sauce :).
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click on a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Thank you!
Tips for Making Low Carb Big Mac Bites:
- Use slightly 80/20 ground beef. The added fat in the ground beef helps keep your mini burgers nice and moist.
- These little patties will shrink as they cook so if you are patting them out by hand make them just a bit wider than you want them to be after they are cooked.
- Want perfectly uniform mini burger patties? Try using a lid from a small jar, or a cookie cutter, as a form for your ground beef. You’ll have to find one that is the right size (slightly larger than you want the burger to be once it is cooked) but once you have it you’re good to go. Line the lid with plastic wrap to keep the ground beef from sticking inside of it!
- Make extra sauce…seriously guys, this stuff goes fast!
Big Mac Sauce
Guys this Big Mac Sauce is everything!
- Dill Pickle Relish
- Yellow Mustard
- White Wine Vinegar
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
Everything goes in a bowl and you stir it together until it’s fully combined. It’s creamy, tangy, and totally amazing. Make extra and put a little on your Low Carb Big Mac Bowl the next day. You are going to thank me!
These tasty mini burgers are perfect for parties because they can feed your low carb AND carb-loving guests and no one will even miss that bread. Make them for tailgating parties, game day parties, summer picnics, or just a fun weeknight dinner for the family. Once you dip those little burger bites in that special sauce you’re going to be going back for seconds!
Can I Make Low Carb Big Mac Bites Ahead of Time?
Yes! You can cook the mini burger patties the day before and store them in the refrigerator. Before guests arrive heat them up in the microwave, or wrap them in a little aluminum foil and warm them in the oven, and then assemble them. The special sauce can be made up to 3 days in advance and stored in the refrigerator.
Want more low carb appetizer recipes?
- Low Carb Nachos
- Low Carb Mozzarella Sticks
- Low Carb Taco Bites
- Memphis BBQ Sausage and Cheese Platter
- Quick and Easy Antipasto Skewers
- Chorizo and Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
LOW CARB BIG MAC BITES
Like this recipe? Pin it to your Low Carb Recipes board!
Follow Home. Made. Interest. on Pinterest
- 1.5 pounds Ground beef
- ¼ cup Onion finely diced
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 4 slices American Cheese
- 16 slices Dill Pickle
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In a large bowl combine ground beef, onions, and salt. Mix until thoroughly combined.
Roll the beef into 1.5 ounce balls. Press each one down slightly to flatten it to make a mini burger patty and place it on a lined baking sheet.
Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
While burgers cook add all of the secrete sauce ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine.
When the burgers are done baking turn off the oven and remove them. Pat any excess grease off.
Cut each cheese slice into four squares and place a square on each mini patty. Place back in the cooling oven and let the cheese melt.
Place a few squares of lettuce and a pickle slice on top of each meatball and run a skewer through it.
Serve with the secret sauce and enjoy!