Air Fryer Cauliflower
Air fryer cauliflower is an easy, healthy snack, appetizer or side. Serve them with your favorite dips as a perfect addition to your next get together or quiet meal at home with the family.
Cauliflower is one of my favorite keto vegetables. I probably make it 3-4 times a week as either this amazing cauliflower mash or this easy air fryer cauliflower recipe.
I’m all about the air fryer because it’s super easy to use and easy to clean up. Just a few simple ingredients and the cauliflower goes from raw to roasted in about 10 minutes. Just add a squeeze of lemon to it before serving and you have an amazing side dish that even the veggie adverse people in your house are going to love.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click on a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Thank you!
What You’ll Need
- Cauliflower – A medium-sized head cut into pieces is perfect for this recipe. You could also get a package of pre cut florets to save a bit of time and energy.
- Oil – you can use olive oil, canola oil, vegetable oil, or another oil you have on hand
- Spices- Garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper, and parsley create the perfect flavor blend
- Lemon – a fresh squeeze of citrus juice gives the cauliflower a burst of freshness.
How to Make It
If you want to save a bit of time, rather than getting a cauliflower head and cutting it up, you can use pre cut florets. They are often a bit more expensive, but they do save you some time in the kitchen.
Prepare the cauliflower. In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower florets, oil, and seasonings. Mix together until the florets are evenly coated. Don’t add the parsley or lemon juice, these come at the end after the cauliflower has cooked.
Fry it and serve. Place the prepared florets in the air fryer basket. If there is not enough room between the florets, take some out and cook it in two or more batches.
When the florets are arranged, place the basket in your air fryer and set the temperature to 400 degrees and cook for 10 to 15 minutes. The longer you cook the florets for, the more tender they become. If you like them firmer, cook for 10 minutes, but if you prefer them softer, 15 minutes works best.
Halfway through the cook time, toss the florets. When the timer goes off, remove the florets from the basket and squeeze a little lemon juice over it before serving.
Serve the fried cauliflower hot from the air fryer with your favorite dips or sauces.
Yes! Cauliflower fits into most keto, low-carb, Paleo, and Whole30 diets. Raw cauliflower has about 3.5 grams of carbs per 6 ounces, but since it has a lot of fiber, the net carbs are only 2 grams! It’s also a great source of vitamin C, vitamin K, and vitamin B6.
Dips and Sauces to Serve with It
Fried cauliflower is great on its own, but as with most appetizers and snacks, dips and sauces make it even better. Here are some of my favorite dips and sauces to make along with the cauliflower:
Air Fryer Cauliflower
- In a large bowl combine cauliflower florets, oil and seasoning. Toss to evenly coat the cauliflower florets.
- Place the cauliflower in the basket.
- Set the air fryer to 400 degrees for 10-15 mins. Toss halfway through. Time may vary depending on how tender you want the cauliflower.
- Once cauliflower has finished squeeze the lemon over it before serving.