Halloween S’mores Dip is a delicious blend of melted chocolate and peanut butter, topped with melted Halloween marshmallows. The perfect Halloween dessert for this year’s Halloween party!
Halloween S’mores Dip
If you haven’t noticed by now I’m kind of a s’mores fan and this Halloween S’mores dip is just my latest s’mores creation. Melted semi-sweet chocolate is swirled with melted peanut butter chips and then topped with perfectly toasted Halloween Peeps in the shapes of ghosts and pumpkins. You won’t find an better, easier, Halloween dessert!
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click on a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Thank you!
Tips for Making Halloween S’mores Dip:
- You can substitute white chocolate, or butterscotch chips for the peanut butter chips if you have a food allergy.
- You can use an 8-inch cast iron skillet or an 8×8 inch casserole dish or oven safe bowl for this recipe.
- Place as many marshmallows on top as you can fit. I kept mine nice and neat so you could see all of that chocolaty goodness but you can bunch yours together so there are more toasted marshmallows to enjoy!
- Keep an eye on the marshmallows when they are in the oven they go from un-toasted to burnt quickly!
Serve the hot Halloween S’more Dip with chocolate or regular graham crackers and watch your little ghouls and goblins go to town! This may be my new favorite way to eat s’mores!
Want more Halloween dessert recipes?
- Frankenstein Mini Cheesecakes
- Werewolf Chow
- Mini Witch Cheesecakes
- Ghost Goo Cupcakes
- Witch’s Brew Brownies
- Nutter Butter Boos
- Mummy Mallows
HALLOWEEN S’MORES DIP
Like this recipe? Pin it to your NAME board!
Follow Home. Made. Interest. on Pinterest
- 3 cups Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 1/4 cup Heavy Cream divided
- 11 Halloween Peeps or more depending on pan size
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Place chocolate chips in a small bowl.
In the microwave heat ¾ cup of heavy cream until it boils (approximately 45 seconds - 1 minute).
Pour the hot cream over the chocolate chips. Let the mixture sit for 1 minute then stir until the chocolate chips are all melted and the mixture is smooth. You may microwave it for 15 seconds at a time if you need to melt the chocolate chips a little more.
Repeat the process with the peanut butter chips and the remaining ½ cup of heavy cream.
Pour the melted chocolate into an 8-inch cast iron skillet, or an 8x8 inch casserole dish. Then pour the peanut butter over the chocolate. Use a spoon to swirl them together.
Arrange marshmallow peeps on top of the chocolate and peanut butter.
Bake in oven for 5-7 minutes, or until the marshmallows are nicely toasted.
Remove from the oven and serve immediately with chocolate graham crackers.