This easy recipe for S’mores Brownies is a delicious way to make s’mores without a campfire. Layers of chocolate brownie, graham crackers, and toasted marshmallows makes these the ultimate s’mores dessert!
I LOVE s’mores and these S’mores Brownies are a simple way to get all of that chocolate-y, marshmallow-y, graham cracker goodness without having to sharpen stick and build a fire. S’mores brownies have all of the amazing s’mores flavors baked into delicious brownies. Perfectly toasted marshmallows without the need for an open flame :). In my opinion s’mores are the perfect dessert all year long but these S’mores Brownies are especially awesome for summer and fall parties, or a simple treat for family night.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click on a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Thank you!
How to make S’mores Brownies:
- Mix up your brownie mix according to the box instructions.
- Place a layer of graham crackers on the bottom of a greased 9 x 13 inch pan (or whatever size pan your brownie mix calls for).
- Pour 1/2 of the brownie mix over the graham crackers.
- Add a second layer of graham crackers.
- Pour the remaining brownie mix over the graham crackers.
- Bake brownies according to package instructions or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Top brownies with a layer of marshmallows that have been cut in half and broil for 2-3 minutes until marshmallows are perfectly toasted.
When the S’mores Brownies come out of the oven those marshmallows on top are all meted and perfectly toasted. You won’t be able to resist cutting into them right away! This is such an easy way to make s’mores for a crowd. Smores’ and brownies are irresistable, put them together and you have the ultimate dessert!
Tips for making S’mores Brownies:
- We took standard size marshmallows and cut them in half to make our top layer but you can use any size marshmallows you like.
- I love the graham cracker part of s’mores so I made two layers of graham crackers so you really get the flavor. Melinda likes a little less so she eliminates that second layer of graham cracker. It’s totally up to you!
- If you want to change it up a little you can also use chocolate graham crackers to make your S’mores Brownies!
Want more s’mores recipes?
Like this recipe? Pin it to your Dessert board!
Follow Home. Made. Interest. on Pinterest
S'mores Brownies Recipe
- 1 box Brownie mix, + ingredients needed to make brownies
- 14 Graham crackers
- 18 Marshmallows, cut in half
- Follow the instructions on your brownie mix box to make your brownie mixture
- Lay 1 layer of graham crackers over the bottom of the dish.
- Pour half of the brownie mixture over the graham crackers
- Lay another layer of graham crackers over the brownie mix.
- Pour the remaining brownie mixture over the graham crackers
- Bake according to brownie package instructions.
- Remove from oven and place the halved marshmallows over the top of the brownies. Place back in oven and BROIL for 2-3 minutes or until marshmallows are melted and brown.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!