Copycat Big Mac Sliders
Copycat Big Mac Sliders are an easy appetizer recipe filled with beef, cheese, and McDonald’s Big Mac sauce!
These little Copycat Big Mac Sliders are a miniature version of the the classic Big Mac and they’re going to be making an appearance at my Super Bowl party this year. They are full ground beef, onions, pickles, cheese all packed into soft slider buns topped with sesame seeds. Oh, and don’t forget the secret sauce! That’s what makes a Big Mac so amazing right?
Like this recipe? Pin it to your Appetizer pinboard!
Follow Home. Made. Interest. on Pinterest
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click on a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Thank you!
The thing about sliders is they need to be super easy to make so you can feed a house full of hungry people at a party without spending all night in the kitchen missing out on all of the fun. To make these Copycat Big Mac Sliders I skipped making individual burger patties and instead I cooked the ground beef in a skillet along with onions and then (after draining the grease) I spread the ground beef over my bottom slider buns. Then I topped them with American cheese (it melts the best!), pickle slices, ketchup, mustard, and finally the secret sauce. Then on goes the top bun, brush them with a little melted butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is fully melted, and you’re ready to party!
Let’s go back to that secret sauce for a minute. Seriously guys, the McDonald’s secret sauce recipe totally takes these Big Mac Sliders to the next level. We perfected our recipe when we made our Cheeseburger Tots and it’s just like the original. You’ll have a little extra leftover after you drizzle it over your sliders, just put it in a bowl and let people add extra to their sliders if they want. I promise you there won’t be any left at the end of the party :).
Tips for making Copycat Big Mac Sliders:
- Save time making Big Mac Sliders on game day by cooking your meat and making the secret sauce the day before. Just heat your meat up in the microwave before putting it on your slider buns and you’re good to go.
- If you don’t like American cheese you can substitute shredded cheddar cheese instead.
- Line your pan or a casserole dish with parchment paper. That will help you lift the sliders off/out when you are ready to serve.
Want more slider recipes?
- Chili Dog Sliders
- Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
- Chicken Parmesan Sliders
- Meatball Sliders
- Lasagna Sliders
- Bourbon Bacon Roast Beef Sliders
- More slider recipes…
Copycat Big Mac Sliders
- 12 Slider buns
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 Onion, medium
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 7 slices American Cheese
- 24 slices Pickle
- Ketchup & Mustard
- Secret Sauce
- 2 teaspoon Sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon Butter, melted
- In a large skillet over medium high heat add diced onions and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add ground beef and salt and continue to cook until meat is cooked through and onions are translucent.
- Drain grease from beef.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut slider buns in half setting the tops of the buns to the side.
- Place bottom buns on a baking sheet.
- Spread beef and onion mixture over the buns.
- Using 7 slices of cheese create a layer of American cheese over the beef.
- Place the pickle slices over the cheese.
- Drizzle with ketchup, mustard, and secret sauce.
- Place top buns on top of everything.
- Cover the sliders with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and brush buns with melted butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir together until thoroughly mixed.