These easy Ranch Baked Pork Chops are sprinkled with a homemade ranch seasoning full of herbs and spices and baked until they are perfectly tender and juicy. It’s a simple 30 minute baked pork chop recipe that is packed full of flavor!
Ranch Baked Pork Chops
My Ranch Baked Pork Chops are one of those recipes that I keep coming back to over and over again. Baked pork chops are so easy to make, just add a little seasoning to the pork shops, place them on a baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees F for 20-25 minutes. When they are done you have juicy baked pork chops that go great with roasted ranch potatoes or some steamed broccoli.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click on a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Thank you!
The seasoning is what really makes these baked pork chops stand out. These ranch pork chops are seasoned with my homemade ranch mix. It is a blend of powdered buttermilk, dried parsley, dill, and chives, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and a little paprika. All of the herbs and spices are mixed together, and then the pork chops are lightly coated in the ranch mix. The smell of those ranch pork chops as they bake is going to make your mouth water.
Tips for Making Ranch Baked Pork Chops:
- If you don’t have time to make homemade ranch seasoning mix you can use a 2 packets of ranch dressing mix.
- You can find the dry buttermilk powder for the ranch seasoning mix in the baking section of your grocery store near the evaporated milk.
- The thickness of your pork chops will affect the baking time. Use a meat thermometer to ensure your baked pork chops are fully cooked. Pork chops are done when they reach and internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- To keep all of the juices from running out of your pork chops let them rest for 5 minutes after coming out of the oven before you cut into them.
What you will need to make Ranch Baked Pork Chops
- Baking Sheet – A good quality baking sheet is important when you are cooking at high temperatures.
- Meat Thermometer – I can’t live without my meat thermometer. It takes the guess work out of cooking meat to the perfect temperature.
- Dry Buttermilk Powder – Just in case you can’t find it at your local grocery store!
RANCH BAKED PORK CHOPS
Like this recipe? Pin it to your Dinner Recipes board!
Follow Home. Made. Interest. on Pinterest
- 4 Pork Chops 1 inch thick
- 1/4 cup Dry Buttermilk Powder
- 2 teaspoons Dried Parsley
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Dried Dill Weed
- 1 teaspoon Dried Minced Onions
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- ½ teaspoon Dried Chives
- ½ teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Combine all of the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly to make your ranch seasoning.
Dip each pork chop in the ranch seasoning turning it over until it is fully coated. Shake off excess before placing on a baking sheet.
Place pork chops in the oven and bake for 15 - 25 minutes. The pork chop is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
Let pork chops rest for 5 minutes before serving.