Air Fryer Honey Garlic Pork Chops
Air Fryer Pork Chops are tender, juicy boneless pork chops that are cooked to perfection in just 9 minutes! These honey garlic pork chops are easy to make and are perfect for every occasion!
If I didn’t love my air fryer before, cooking pork chops in the air fryer would have made me a believer! These Asian-inspired pork chops were perfectly tender, and I couldn’t believe how juicy they were!
When I make baked pork chops in the oven, I always worry about drying them out. However, with the air fryer you’ll get deliciously tender pork chops every time.
These garlic honey pork chops are quick and easy to make, and the honey glaze for the pork chops can be made in just 2 simple steps!
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click on a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Thank you!
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Boneless pork chops – fresh, not frozen, and approximately 1/2 inch thick.
- Olive oil – EVOO brings out the flavor of meat when cooking.
- Spices – You’ll need mustard powder, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and salt.
- Garlic – finely minced
- Honey – Organic, raw, unfiltered, filtered, whatever type of honey you choose.
- Chicken Broth – You can sub with vegetable broth or water if needed.
- Soy sauce – You can use low sodium soy sauce if needed
- Apple cider vinegar – You can sub with white wine vinegar or rice wine vinegar if needed
- Black pepper – if you want to add a little more spice to your chops
How to Make Garlic Honey Pork Chops
Step 1 – Mix spices. In a small bowl combine salt, mustard powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika.
Step 2 – Prepare pork chops. Brush the pork chops with a light coating of olive oil and then rub your spice mix into them, coating both sides.
Step 3 – Preheat air fryer. Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees F for 5 minutes.
Step 4 – Cook.. Working in batches place your pork chops in the air fryer basket. Note: Do not stack the pork chops! Place them side-by-side in the basket.
Set the timer to 9 minutes and start cooking the pork chops.
Step 5 – Sauce. While the pork chops cook make your honey garlic sauce (see below for instructions).
Step 6 – Remove and rest. When done, check the internal temperature to ensure that it is 145 degrees F, then remove the pork chops from the air fryer. Let the pork chops rest for 3 minutes. Cook second batch if needed.
Step 7 – Add sauce and serve. Once all pork chops have cooked place them in the skillet with the honey garlic sauce and turn to coat evenly. Serve immediately.
Honey Glaze for Pork Chops
Step 1 – Preheat skillet. While the pork chops cook heat a small skillet over medium high heat. Add the olive oil and garlic. Cook for 1 minute.
Step 2 – Add ingredients. Stir in the honey, chicken broth, soy sauce, and apple cider vinegar. Continue to cook until the sauce has reduced slightly and thickened. This should take approximately 3-5 minutes.
Step 3 – Add pork chops. Once all pork chops have cooked place them in the skillet with the honey garlic sauce and turn to coat evenly. Serve immediately.
Honey garlic glaze isn’t just for pork. Try our honey garlic chicken too!
How Long Does It Take Pork Chops to Cook in the Air Fryer?
Here are some guidelines so you can know what to expect, but please remember air fryers can vary. Always make sure to check with an instant read thermometer to ensure the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F.
- 1/2 inch thick – 9 minutes
- 1 inch thick – 10-11 minutes
- 1.5 – 2 inches thick – 11-13 minutes
- Bone-in pork chops – Our times are based on boneless pork chops. Bone-in pork chops take slightly longer to cook so add 1 minute to the time.
What Temperature Do I Cook Air Fried Pork Chops?
For fresh, not frozen, honey garlic pork chops you will want to cook them at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 9 minutes. However, as we said before, each air fryer is different. The temperature will always be 375 degrees F, but the time may vary. Make sure you are checking the internal temperature of your porkchops before serving. The internal temperature should be 145 degrees F.
How Can You Tell If Porkchops Are Done?
There are three ways to tell if your air fryer pork chops are done.
- Thermometer – This is the best and most reliable way to ensure your chops are ready. Using an instant read meat thermometer, stick into thickest part of the meat. The temperature should be 145 degrees F. If you’re cooking a bone-in pork chop, make sure the thermometer doesn’t touch the bone or you may get a false reading.
- Touch – A fully cooked pork chop should feel firm, but not hard, with just a little bit of give. If it’s hard and no give, it’s overdone.
- Test cut – Cut a small slice into the center of one of your chops. The juices should run clear, and the meat should have a white color (a little hint of pink is ok). This is our least favorite way of checking, as the juices continue to leak out. If you need to keep cooking, those juices are important and if you lose too much it can result in a dry pork chop.
What Goes With Honey Garlic Pork Chops?
There are many great sides that pair with these honey garlic pork chops. You have your standards such as mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli, and corn on the cob, but you may want to try something different.
This dish is also great with some stir fry vegetables.
Whatever you decide, these air fryer honey garlic pork chops will become a new family favorite!
Looking for More Easy Pork Recipes?
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork
- Sheet Pan Spicy BBQ Pork Chops and Potatoes
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Instant Pot Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy
- Pulled Pork Enchilada Casserole
- BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders
- Provolone and Prosciutto Stuffed Pork Loin
- More Pork Recipes…
Air Fryer Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- 4 Boneless pork chops, approximately 1/2 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 2 teaspoons Mustard powder
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Olive oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, finely minced
- ¼ cup Honey
- ¼ cup Chicken Broth
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Apple cider vinegar
- In a small bowl combine salt, mustard powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika.
- Brush the pork chops with a light coating of olive oil and then rub your spice mix into them on both sides.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Working in batches place your pork chops in the airy fryer basket. Do not stack the pork chops, place them side-by-side.
- Set the timer to 9 minutes and cook the pork chops.
- While the pork chops cook heat a small skillet over medium high heat and add the olive oil and garlic. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the honey, chicken broth, soy sauce, and apple cider vinegar. Continue to cook until the sauce has reduced slightly and thickened. Approximately 3-5 minutes.
- When the pork chops are done check the internal temperature to ensure that it is 145 degrees F. Set them aside on a plate. Cook second batch if needed.
- Once all pork chops have cooked place them in the skillet with the honey garlic sauce and turn to coat evenly.
- Serve immediately.