Buffalo Chicken Sliders made with Tyson’s Deli Wings
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are 100% ours. #GameTimeHero #CollectiveBias
Buffalo Chicken Sliders made with provolone cheese, ranch dressing and Tyson’s deli wings, are the perfect game day food!
We’ve been doing a lot of homegating this year, partying with friends and family at home while we watch the game, instead of tailgating at the stadium and that means we’ve had to come up with some new recipes that are quick to make but can please a crowd. These buffalo chicken sliders may be my favorite one so far!
We picked up Tyson’s precooked buffalo boneless wings from the Walmart deli to save us the time of cooking them. They have a great selection there in all different flavors, Boneless General Tso’s, Bone-in Hot Wings, Buffalo Boneless, and a pick 3 bucket if you just can’t make up your mind. I love anything with buffalo sauce on it so it was an easy choice for me. I also grabbed some Hawaiian rolls (any small roll will do), provolone cheese, and a bottle of ranch dressing.
Using the precooked deli wings meant all we had to do was assemble the sliders when we got home. We lined up the rolls, cut the cheese into smaller pieces and then spread a little ranch dressing inside the bun, put one piece of chicken in the bun with a piece of cheese on top.
We put all of the sliders in a casserole dish and we brushed the tops of the buns with melted butter and sesame seeds. Then we popped them in the oven for about 15 minutes. One of the things I love about this recipe is that it can be made ahead of time. You can do all of the assembling the day before and leave off the butter and sesame seeds. Then the next day, before your guests arrive, you can melt the butter, brush it on and bake everything in the oven.
They have been a hit at parties this year. They are the perfect, portable snack for people to grab and eat in between plays, plus they taste great! I’ve already put them on the menu for the Big Game!
Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- 1.5 lb Tyson boneless buffalo wings, (approximately 24 pieces)
- 12 Hawaiian Rolls
- 6 slices Provolone cheese, (quartered)
- 2 tbsp Ranch dressing
- 2 tbsp Butter, , melted
- 2 tbsp Sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spread ranch dressing on the inside of each roll, top and bottom.
- Place one piece of chicken and one piece of cheese inside each roll.
- Press roll together and put all rolls in a casserole dish (it may take more than one dish).
- Melt butter and mix in sesame seeds.
- Spread butter mixture over rolls.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 10 minutes then remove foil and bake for another 5- 10 minutes.
- **If you make these a day ahead of time assemble the sliders and stop at the butter step. Store in the refrigerator overnight and before baking brush the rolls with the butter mixture. You may want to add 5 minutes to the cooking time to make sure the chicken gets warmed all of the way through.
What is one of your favorite recipes to make for the Big Game? Leave us a link in the comments and we’ll pin it to our Game Day party board.